Three words: Measure, measure measure. No pantry shelf is the same—even some of your pantry shelves could be varying lengths and depths. Before going out and purchasing containers that don’t fit the space, measure your pantry. You’ll next want to count the types of snacks, cereals and other items you typically keep on stock (you [...]
Do you have a room or area in your home that needs organization help?
No worries – the Rubbermaid Professional Organizer Squad is here with expert advice! This group of professional organizers has seen and tackled it all. Simply enter your question, screen name and email to submit your question to them (any organizing question is welcome, no matter how simple or complicated!). We'll answer and feature questions the squad can provide the best answers on. Don't worry – we'll email you if your question is selected!
Recent Question & AnswersRead All
What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats
Spring is a great time of year to unclutter your garage. It can seem like a daunting project, but it doesn’t have to be! Having a good plan of attack can help you stay focused and get your garage looking and functioning the way you need it to. Figure out what you have. What exactly [...]
There are a few questions you’ll have to answer to determine which solution will work best: 1. Where do you do your homework? In the kitchen? In the home office? In your bedroom? 2. Are you constantly needing items signed and reviewed by a parental guardian? 3. What are your retention guidelines? Do you keep [...]
Keeping your papers organized can sometimes be a challenge. Before attempting to put the papers away, you’ll first need to figure what types of documents you have and put them in categories. So, you might have business papers (like taxes, policies, client information) and personal papers (like home repair/maintenance, insurance, appliances). Once you have you [...]
What can I use to organize our athletics equipment in our garage? Such as lacrosse sticks, hockey sticks?
Large athletic equipment can be a real challenge to store. One of the simplest ways to store lacrosse and hockey sticks is to use a tall garbage can and stand everything upright in it. If you would like to get them off of the floor, there are several options of hook systems you can attach [...]
Janine Adams is a naturally messy professional organizer who loves helping others create order. The co-founder of Declutter Happy Hour, she believes in having as much fun as possible in the organizing process.Allison Carter
Allison Carter likes fun and funky organizing. She is a creative, right brainer and thinks it is more fun to organize if you love how your space looks. So she utilizes color, shape, pattern and texture to keep herself and her stuff organized.Krista Colvin
Krista Colvin is the Organized Lifestyle Expert for AM Northwest, creator of Organize The Whole Shebang [the smart woman's guide to doing it all], and a self-proclaimed recovering perfectionist. She's a social media savvy, too much coffee-drinkin' mama of two.Deb Lee
Deb always seemed to have a knack for putting things in order, and started re-designing her mother's room at the age of nine. Fast forward several years later and you'll find her helping clients get more organized and comfortable in their homes and offices.Beth Zeigler
Beth Zeigler knew she was on an organizing path when at the age of 5 she was maximizing her closet space to function as a second bedroom for her dolls. Throw in her background of delegating tasks to her younger brother throughout childhood–and her transition to organizing developed quite organically.
- Planning a great summer vacation May 20, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Three tricks for easy decluttering April 23, 2013
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Quick, Easy Laundry Room Transformation August 24, 2012
- 5 Reasons We Clutter & Solutions To Stay Ahead of the Clutter Curve May 29, 2012
- Getting Your Travel Supplies Under Control July 16, 2012
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Lisa: I got here because I am searching to buy more tote...
- Jamie: Great ideas and a great blog I just stumbled on! I...
- pron pronvideos adult searchengines: After I initially left a comment I appear to have ...
- Hollie: When you open my coat closet, I have a shoe organi...
- Gizem: Oh, this is a nice giveaway. I love anhyting that...