When you’re storing supplies that you need to use fairly often, having easy access to them will be essential. Since your shelves are deep, you’ll probably need to store the container with your most used items toward the front of your shelf. You can use sturdy, plastic containers (remember to add labels!) to store your […]
Do you have a room or area in your home that needs organization help?
No worries – the Rubbermaid Professional Organizer Squad is here with expert advice! This group of professional organizers has seen and tackled it all. Simply enter your question, screen name and email to submit your question to them (any organizing question is welcome, no matter how simple or complicated!). We'll answer and feature questions the squad can provide the best answers on. Don't worry – we'll email you if your question is selected!
Recent Question & AnswersRead All
How do we store tools and bulky outdoor gear we use approx 2x per month? We have a narrow, deep closet.
Small spaces can sometimes be a challenge, but fortunately, there are things you can do to make these areas function the way you want them to. One way to get the best use out of a small area is to use vertical space (stacking, adding hooks/shelves to walls and the inside or backs of doors). That […]
Since the holidays will be here before you know it, it’s always a great time to take stock of your baking tools and organize the lot. Baking pans are especially tricky because even though they’re light, they are not friendly stackers. Fortunately, there are so many ways to organize this delightful kitchen category. 1. Installing […]
What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties?
There are a few ways you can keep both your special and casual dinnerware organized. You may want to keep paper plates and plastic utensils out of sight. The key will be to make sure that they are easily accessible when you need them. You can keep paper plates and utensils in zip top bags […]
I’m moving into a rental house where I’ll be living in an attic room that has no closets and slanted ceilings. Any suggestions for storing clothes?
Congrats on your upcoming move! Since you’ll be moving into a rental, you will want to stay away from making any permanent changes. That said, hooks (installed on one of the ceiling slats or any solid wall) and valet rods can be very helpful. Also, think about using one or more garment racks (with or without casters […]
Janine Adams is a naturally messy professional organizer who loves helping others create order. The co-founder of Declutter Happy Hour, she believes in having as much fun as possible in the organizing process.Allison Carter
Allison Carter likes fun and funky organizing. She is a creative, right brainer and thinks it is more fun to organize if you love how your space looks. So she utilizes color, shape, pattern and texture to keep herself and her stuff organized.Krista Colvin
Krista Colvin is the Organized Lifestyle Expert for AM Northwest, creator of Organize The Whole Shebang [the smart woman's guide to doing it all], and a self-proclaimed recovering perfectionist. She's a social media savvy, too much coffee-drinkin' mama of two.Deb Lee
Deb always seemed to have a knack for putting things in order, and started re-designing her mother's room at the age of nine. Fast forward several years later and you'll find her helping clients get more organized and comfortable in their homes and offices.Beth Zeigler
Beth Zeigler knew she was on an organizing path when at the age of 5 she was maximizing her closet space to function as a second bedroom for her dolls. Throw in her background of delegating tasks to her younger brother throughout childhood–and her transition to organizing developed quite organically.
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Four tips to help you get any organizing project done April 10, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...