With that being said, I will become victorious. Very shortly I’m going to makeover this area of my house. I’m not exactly sure what I’m going to do, but after achieving success in my garage, I know I can do it.
But, before I start, I’d love to get your input. How have you tackled the linen closet? What’s worked and what’s not worked? I’d love to hear your suggestions.
Below are things I need to take into consideration:
- I have two kids who frequently pull blankets, comforters and sleeping bags from the closet to use as ‘forts’.
- When my kids have sleepovers they’ll sleep in our bonus room on the fold-out couch. We need to have access to various sheets and blankets on those nights.
- The three beds in our home each have a few sets of sheets. However finding matching sets is usually impossible.
- Over the years we’ve acquired numerous random blankets, pillow cases and such.
- The only items stored in this closet are sheets, blankets, sleeping bags and pillows.