Jewelry Organization System

As I mentioned in my post last week, my hobbies, while relaxing sometimes result in organizational mayhem!!!   Not only do the supplies need to be stored (see last weeks post on Craft Room), but also the end-products.   Anyhow, I wanted to share a low-cost jewelry organization system I had to create the year I learned how to make the necklaces & earrings so that they could be easily seen every morning……

To organize earrings:  Take metal strands (can be found at a home improvement store in the hardware section), bent the ends and inserted them into the drywall;  hang earrings

To organize necklaces: Hammer nails into drywall or wood surface; hang necklaces

If you have any tips or suggestions for how to store your jewelry I’d love to hear them.

, , ,

8 Responses to Jewelry Organization System

1. Dominique October 15, 2016 at 11:54 am #

It’s really a great and useful piece of information. I am glad that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

2. juegos de minecraft gratis para jugar October 14, 2016 at 9:48 am #

Thank you, I have recently been looking for information about this subject for ages and yours is the best I’ve
    discovered till now. However, what concerning the conclusion? Are
    you positive in regards to the source?

3. minecraft para descargar gratis October 13, 2016 at 7:31 pm #

Hey there this is kind of of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG
    editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
    I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience.
    Any help would be enormously appreciated!

4. descargar minecraft gratis para pc October 13, 2016 at 5:19 am #

Because the admin of this web site is working, no doubt very quickly it will be well-known,
    due to its quality contents.

5. descargar minecraft gratis para pc October 11, 2016 at 1:24 am #

I’ve read several excellent stuff here. Certainly worth
    bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how a lot effort you set to create this kind of excellent informative site.

6. Tracy October 6, 2016 at 7:40 am #

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be really something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

7. Ilene Drexler of The Organizing Wiz October 28, 2008 at 9:54 pm #

I often use the clear plastic compartment boxes sold by The Container Store to organize jewelry. They are inexpensive, easy to see through & very space efficient (especially for earrings)
    Many of my clients don’t have enough free wall space to use the approach you suggested, though if they did, it would be a great solution. Expensive real estate here in Manhattan:)

8. allison carter October 28, 2008 at 3:40 pm #

Just talked with a client about this today.
    Take a picture frame, big or small. Take out the glass and the back. Replace with screen (like window screen)or burlap. Then you can hang earrings in it – both dangle and studs.
    The frame can sit on a dresser if small, or hung on a chain if large.
    If large, keep studs near the edges for easy removal of back.
    This is also fun because you can pick a frame that matches your style.