Helpful Blogs & Websites for Getting Organized

With January being National Get Organized Month I thought I'd do a post on some of the organizing blogs and websites I've bookmarked.  By no means is this a comprehensive list. If you know of a great organizing blog or website just let me know. I'll add it to the list. Hope you find them helpful. Good luck getting organized in 2009.

Allison Carter:

Carol Posener:

Carson Tate:

Ellen Damaschino:

Ilene Drexler:

Kim Oser:

Lauren Halagarda:

Life Organizers:

Mandi Ehman:

Patty Kreamer:

The Organized Parent:

, , , ,

10 Responses to Helpful Blogs & Websites for Getting Organized

1. Sande, Home Organzier July 8, 2010 at 12:07 am #

Thanks! this list is very thorough and helpful!

2. Christine Simiriglia July 24, 2009 at 9:45 am #

This is a fantastic list… full of great folks with great ideas… I’m fairly new to the web but would love to make the next one. I learn from all of these people every day! Thanks.

3. Brandie, The Home Office Organizer January 20, 2009 at 2:22 pm #

Thanks for including my site in this list. There are more of us everyday, and it’s a pleasure to be in such great company!

4. John Trosko January 13, 2009 at 11:23 pm #

I personally have counted over 100 organizing blogs, quite a difference from just a few years ago when there were, like 12. Great list and a few I had not seen before! Thanks for adding me!
    John aka OrganizingLA

5. January 13, 2009 at 4:44 pm #

Jim: Thanks for adding my web site to the list…I’m honored to be in such great company! :) Best-Ilene

6. Wendy Davie January 13, 2009 at 3:58 pm #

What a great list of Blogs and websites. A wonderful resource. Cheers Wendy

7. allison carter January 13, 2009 at 1:43 pm #

Thanks for the nod. The Professional Organizer has a blog just for professional organizers too:
    Come visit some time. We just wrote about you!

8. Bev Coggins January 13, 2009 at 12:57 pm #

Thanks, Jim, for your comment on my blog yesterday about decluttering magazines – great idea!

9. Tanna January 13, 2009 at 11:21 am #

Thank you Jim for adding my blog to the list. I see one I haven’t heard of yet, must go check it out.

10. Scott Roewer January 13, 2009 at 10:55 am #

Thanks for including on the list. There’s some great talent listed here. I hope your readers check out some of the blogs and websites.