You are here: Home > Solving Space issues with Slide Out Baskets
Solving Space issues with Slide Out Baskets
By Lauren Spahr
About two weeks ago, I did a blog post about Slide & Stack baskets and how many versatile ways they could be used to help organize throughout the house. Similarly, I thought I would share how the Under Shelf Basket works in many areas in my house.
The Under Shelf Basket clamps down to wooden or solid surface shelves and allows you to take advantage of “dead space”.
Here are four ways I have used them:
Please post any creative ideas you can think of beyond what I have listed by Tuesday, May 26th at 1pm EST for the Under Shelf Baskets. Shannon who works on the Kitchen Products team will judge the best creative idea and we'll send the winner a case of Slide Out Baskets to get organized!
About Lauren Spahr
Visit our social network profiles
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- weird sex toys: weird sex toys [...]Here are several of the websi...
- togel singapura: It might even become somewhat of a weight if you c...
- scam website: scam website [...]Wonderful story, reckoned we co...
- blina.net: Useful information.. How channel may we write th...
- T-shirts Factory: T-shirts Factory [...]although web-sites we backl...