FastTrack all over the house

Sadly, I don't have a garage.  But, because they have an additional hole for direct mount into studs in interior walls, I have still found ways to use Rubbermaid FastTrack hooks throughout my house.

Here are a few places the hooks have come in handy for me:

1-Holding mops / stick tools in my laundry room (3 handle S hook)

2- Propping up canvases in my art closet (ladder hooks)

Holding camping chairs in my really little coat closet (hose hook)

Keeping sporting goods off the floor (Multipurpose hook) – this poor tennis racket hasn't seen any court time for quite awhile, so it needs a good resting place!

, , , , , , ,

7 Responses to FastTrack all over the house

1. Sally Peers August 12, 2010 at 1:00 pm #

I have been using Rubbermaid laundry baskets #2966 for the last 30 years……I still cannot believe how long the baskets have held up…

2. shannon July 16, 2009 at 6:51 pm #

Congrats Gwynne!

3. Lauren Spahr July 16, 2009 at 5:28 pm #

Gwynne – you’ve won! I’ll send you an email to get your address! Congrats :)

4. Jess July 16, 2009 at 1:50 pm #

OMGosh we just moved into a much smaller house (economy sucks eh) & my laundry room is CRAMPED it would be really nice to organize it! Somewhere to hang the brooms & mops would be awesome as well as hanging up the fold up camping chairs! And since we live in cali the added support to my pictures would be awesome! Thanks for the chance

5. shannon snow July 16, 2009 at 12:12 am #

My laundry room is a complete disaster, with no place for my mops, broom and swifter, the s hooks would be great!
    The Ladder Hooks would help in organizing tools, ladders, and possibly bikes in the garage.
    The Multipurpose hooks, they look like they would be able to organize, shovels, hoes, and other lawn equiptment, and maybe some of our sports equiptment, like baseball items and such. My husband loves to organize the garage, and loves organizational gadgets as well!

6. Christian Sullivan July 15, 2009 at 4:43 pm #

Now that’s something I could use to help organize my kitchen and my master bedroom. With a roommate moving in to help my hubby and I make it through some hard times, I’m having to jam all of my stuff into a lot smaller spaces and make room for one more person. Not an easy task when I’m used to taking up the entire townhouse.

7. Gwynne July 15, 2009 at 4:02 pm #

Those are so cool! I can see so many uses for those!
    I’m desperately trying to get my house organized, and it is a very daunting task. I’d put one or two of those in my son’s room, right now, he’s got dozens of things hanging on his wall with the use of nails and string. Which means pulling them down and putting them up is a pain. A couple of those FastTracks would help with that so, so much!
    Then, there’s the utility closet. I do have a clippy broom hook thing, but it only holds brooms and mops, nothing else. Everything else just ends up on the floor, cluttered and messy. A way to get stuff off the floor would be great.
    And then there’s all my workout gear, and I’ve got quite a bit. A way to get those up and off the floor, and more organized, would be such a blessing! I could hang my yoga mats, in bags, as well as put various other things up there, which would get them off the floor where they currently are. This would, of course, also keep the cats from using my yoga mat as a scratching post, thus leaving little green pieces of foam all over the floor…