Purses, Suitcases, and Bags…OH MY!

So I have a problem. I do not buy shoes or really own that many clothes. Instead I buy bags and jewelry. I have a TON of bags and purses. I have waaaay to many earrings and necklaces (I'm starting to really like braclets too!!!). Over the years of living in extremely small places…like one room or hey sharing a room smaller than my bedroom with another person (yay college)…I have found some extremely interesting ways to organize my jewelry and bags.

Today we're focusing on how I organize my bags, purses, and suitcase (oh my!). CIMG1378

I have a really nice, HUGE suitcase that I use to travel on week long vacations (usually these "vacations" are just going to my parents house). I have previous stored this in my closet and that worked well. Now it is housed under my bed which works even better because I hardly ever use it.

Inside my suitcase, I store all my extra bags that I travel with or use just occassinally (aka the ones in the above picture). Why just keep the suitcase empy? It's a huge hollow thing that takes up room. Put stuff in there baby!

My purses have always presented more of an organizational challenge. Here are some things I have tried:

• In my apartment in Athens, I used them as wall decorations. I placed command hooks on my wall and hung my purses on the hook. It was an extremely easy and convient storage method but not very decorative.
  • In my last apartment, I used over the door hooks. The problem with this is I had too many purses. They stuck out and the door wouldn't open even half-way.
  • My mom's kitchen counter which has always ended with one purse in the trash can and me digging through the trash to find my wallet. Convienent but not practical.

I think I have finally found the solution. It is an over the door hanger that I found at Target. It is so great…and has room for more purses!!! Shopping here I come 🙂CIMG1379

How do you organize your purses, bags, or suitcases?

, ,

7 Responses to Purses, Suitcases, and Bags…OH MY!

1. mini juegos de minecraft October 14, 2016 at 9:58 am #

I am actually grateful to the owner of this site who
    has shared this wonderful post at at this place.

2. descargar minecraft 0.15.6 October 14, 2016 at 2:44 am #

Hi there colleagues, how is everything, and what you would like to say about this post, in my view its in fact remarkable in favor of me.

3. como descargar minecraft gratis October 13, 2016 at 2:17 am #

If some one desires expert view regarding blogging then i recommend him/her to pay a visit this website, Keep up the fastidious job.

4. descargar minecraft pe October 10, 2016 at 6:30 pm #

Unquestionably believe that which you stated. Your favorite
    reason seemed to be on the net the easiest thing to be aware of.
    I say to you, I certainly get irked while people think about worries that they just don’t know
    about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out
    the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal.
    Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

5. pinkmileylove March 27, 2010 at 11:55 pm #

I break my hangers from the middle( normally I have some broken ones, cuz they just break over time) and then I hang the purses from the middle onto them on each side of one hanger equally so they balance.. u can hang atleast 6-8 on one hanger! and then hang them at the bottom side ways. You can also do more if you have more purses this works for me. Or buy a coat hanger (walmart-inexpensive) and hang them on that! A fancy way that also makes ur room look funky! = )

6. Brian December 13, 2009 at 12:54 pm #

My wife loves using decorative boxes, trunks, or whatever she can find to decorate the house while storing things. However, she has a huge purse collection. We have a huge closet with a wire organizing system in it that’s not really made for storing purses except with containers or just stacking them on shelves.
    I came up with a way to use decorative shower hangers to slip through the wire shelf and hang her purses up in nice, neat rows. She loves it! If you would like to see how I did it then visit:
    Good luck with all your organizing adventures.

7. Mayya September 3, 2009 at 11:34 am #

In my dorm room I would throw my bags on one of the posts of my bed, so they were always handy.
    But now I keep them in dust bags on the top shelf of my closet. I made room for them by hanging all my jeans instead of folding them.