7691_4x6_bw Yesterday Lauren, Erin and I participated in a Blog Talk Radio show with professional organizer Julie Sprouse Verleger of The Organized Home.  We talked about Rubbermaid products that can help you get your kitchen drawers, cabinets, pantry and food storage containers in order.

Be sure to take a listen. It was a fun show.

You can connect with Julie on her website and blog at www.organizedhomeinc.com

, , ,

11 Responses to Kitchen Organizing Blog Talk Radio Show with Professional Organizer Julie Sprouse Verleger of The Organized Home

1. Napoleon October 15, 2016 at 5:15 am #

Hi, i feel that i saw you visited my web site thus i came to “return the want”.I am trying to find things to improve my web site!I guess its ok to make use of some of your ideas!!

2. juegos de minecraft October 14, 2016 at 10:46 am #

Very good blog you have here but I was curious about
    if you knew of any community forums that cover the same topics talked about in this article?
    I’d really love to be a part of group where I can get advice from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest.
    If you have any recommendations, please let me know.
    Thanks!

3. descargar minecraft gratis para windows phone October 13, 2016 at 11:22 am #

I always used to read article in news papers but now as I am a user
    of net therefore from now I am using net for posts,
    thanks to web.

4. descargar minecraft gratis October 13, 2016 at 9:31 am #

I was curious if you ever thought of changing the structure of your blog?
    Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more
    in the way of content so people could connect with it better.
    Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two pictures.
    Maybe you could space it out better?

5. descargar mods minecraft October 12, 2016 at 7:18 am #

Amazing! Its in fact awesome piece of writing, I have
    got much clear idea about from this post.

6. Verlene October 6, 2016 at 7:56 am #

It’s actually a cool and useful piece of info. I’m glad that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

7. pantry organizer March 9, 2010 at 6:51 am #

.., organized house is indeed a good thing.. with the use of pantry this can be easily achieved…

8. Jim Deitzel January 11, 2010 at 2:00 pm #

Sorry. Don’t know where you can get those.

9. Grace Carman January 11, 2010 at 11:36 am #

We’re hunting cereal containers D84.723 I’m sure they are an older product but we love them. If you know please let us know.

10. Jim Deitzel January 11, 2010 at 8:14 am #

Sorry about your cracked lids. I just sent you an email with contact information for our customer service team. They should be able to help you out.

11. S. Rogers January 11, 2010 at 1:56 am #

Hey there, I have a question about trying to find lids for totes you already have and have had for 5yrs. or better , when you find out that the whole lid has cracked…? I thought and correct me if I am wrong but are these “Rubbermaid for Life…?” So, if not then how do you find another lid for the tote cause it is a fairly big tote(42.2x21x16.6″/50 gal.”roughneck w/wheels)…? If you could help me to solve this dilema I would be forever in your debt! THANK YOU, S.R. Oh P.S.: I also have (2) lids that size and a couple other various sizes…Thanks Again…:)