Knives organized at last!!

I have been dealing with my knife drawer for a long time.  I'm always afraid I'm going to cut myself trying to get a knife out of the drawer.  A lot of them are over a foot long and regular cutlery or silverware trays are not long enough to hold them.

Drawer Organizing 2

Then I got the Rubbermaid No Slip Interlocking Drawer Organizer…and VOILA!!!   I arranged them by alternating the handles so I was able to get more in there and also keep them standing on edge to make it easier to pull them out.  Adding the wider tray allows me to add other cooking utensils as well.

Drawer Organizing

There you go. A simple project that made my life easier…and safer!!!

, , , , , ,

11 Responses to Knives organized at last!!

1. Concha October 15, 2016 at 12:00 pm #

Have you ever thought about publishing an e-book or writing on other websites? I have a blog based on the same information you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my readers would appreciate your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an email.

2. Hoverboard Pas Cher October 15, 2016 at 7:49 am #

A strengthening suitable for you is actually have not been searching for your results you should begin with these 3 requisites.

3. descargar minecraft gratis para pc October 14, 2016 at 1:33 am #

you are really a excellent webmaster. The site loading speed is
    incredible. It seems that you are doing any distinctive trick.
    Furthermore, The contents are masterpiece. you have performed a magnificent job on this subject!

4. descargar minecraft para windows 10 October 13, 2016 at 9:17 am #

Hi my loved one! I want to say that this article is
    awesome, nice written and come with approximately all significant infos.
    I would like to see more posts like this .

5. descargar minecraft pirata October 12, 2016 at 9:51 am #

Nice post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon every day.
    It’s always useful to read through articles from other authors and practice
    a little something from other websites.

6. Sharika October 6, 2016 at 8:06 am #

Good day! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this write-up to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

7. Donna June 26, 2013 at 4:25 pm #

The capacities of 8, 12, roofing baltimore maryland 16,
    and 20 quarts ensure you always have the right size pot for stews, soups, chili, and more.
    Hoffritz 4 Piece Nesting Aluminum Stockpot Set with Lids – This Hoffritz 4 Piece Nesting Aluminum Stockpot Set is
    perfect for preparing big family dinners, holiday meals,
    and large cookouts. The capacities of 8, 12, 16, and 20 quarts ensure you
    always have the right size pot for stews, soups, chili, and more.

8. Erin Gentry January 27, 2011 at 2:24 pm #

Hi Rick,
    We no longer make the collapsible containers. I am sorry for this inconvenience. Check out our Easy Find Lids line for an alternative food storage container!

9. Rick Rose September 25, 2010 at 6:47 pm #

What happened to your collapsible food storage containers??? Mine a re finaaly wearing out after 5 or 6 years and I can’t find them anywhere.

10. Clara Sapienza March 16, 2010 at 3:44 pm #

Hi, Chatty Housewife, Thank you for responding to my blog. I understand what you’re saying about it not looking very safe, but although it isn’t perfect, it seems to be working so far. As for the knife block or trays, I do have a block on the counter with steak knives and a few other utility knives, but I don’t want to add more clutter to the countertop. It looks like the one in the drawer is more for steak knives and mine are a lot larger than that. Thanks again for writing and keep an eye out for other blogs to come!!

11. the chatty housewife March 10, 2010 at 12:40 pm #

I have to admit that your new system doesn’t look that safe, with knife blades right up along knife handles. I would suggest either a knife block, under cupboard pull out knife tray: or one of these three different styles of knife trays with slots for drawers: