60% of our bodies are made of water (mine must have some percentage of coffee in there…). The interwebs say you should drink about eight 8oz glasses of water a day (roughly 1.9 liters). I know I need to drink more water daily, but for some reason getting a glass out of the cabinet, filling it up and then downing it, sometimes seems like too much trouble (I'm pretty lazy). I need convenience!
At the height of convenience, is bottled water… But I just can't do it, though crazy convenient, my environmental guilt overwhelms me.
Solution? Get a bunch of water bottles, fill them up, and stick em' in the fridge. Reusable, zero guilt, and it keeps this lazy gal (and her hubby) hydrated!
You are here: Home > Drink More Water, Save the World!
Drink More Water, Save the World!
By Sam Aron
About Sam Aron
Visit our social network profiles
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Home for rent Richmond Hill: Home for rent Richmond Hill [...]below you?ll obt...
- Walk in tubs Powell OH: Walk in tubs Powell OH [...]check below, are some...
- Home for sale Toronto: Home for sale Toronto [...]Here are several of th...
- Gori Namex: Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconve...
- Gori Namex: I would really like to appreciate the endeavors yo...