60% of our bodies are made of water (mine must have some percentage of coffee in there…). The interwebs say you should drink about eight 8oz glasses of water a day (roughly 1.9 liters). I know I need to drink more water daily, but for some reason getting a glass out of the cabinet, filling it up and then downing it, sometimes seems like too much trouble (I'm pretty lazy). I need convenience!
At the height of convenience, is bottled water… But I just can't do it, though crazy convenient, my environmental guilt overwhelms me.
Solution? Get a bunch of water bottles, fill them up, and stick em' in the fridge. Reusable, zero guilt, and it keeps this lazy gal (and her hubby) hydrated!
You are here: Home > Drink More Water, Save the World!
Drink More Water, Save the World!
By Sam Aron
About Sam Aron
Visit our social network profiles
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Quick, Easy Laundry Room Transformation August 24, 2012
- 5 Reasons We Clutter & Solutions To Stay Ahead of the Clutter Curve May 29, 2012
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- How to organize an odd shaped closet? August 21, 2012
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Three tricks for easy decluttering April 23, 2013
- Parking Between the Lines April 12, 2013
- Jamie: Great ideas and a great blog I just stumbled on! I...
- pron pronvideos adult searchengines: After I initially left a comment I appear to have ...
- Hollie: When you open my coat closet, I have a shoe organi...
- Gizem: Oh, this is a nice giveaway. I love anhyting that...
- Miriam Noyes: My family travels between the U.S. and Africa. We...