One of my favorite Rubbermaid products for the Summer is our new beverage carafe. It has graduation marks on the side for measuring and a nice dual pour spout. I used a pair for a recent cookout and found them really helpful. I also like that they are clear so they add a little color to the table.
You are here: Home > Carafe Helps Summer Entertaining
Carafe Helps Summer Entertaining
By Lauren Spahr
About Lauren Spahr
Visit our social network profiles
- How do you store all of your odd shaped bakeware pans?
- I have a large collection of cook books. I want to display and have these available in my kitchen any ideas?
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats
- Easy Holiday Cookie Swap Recipes
- Quick, Scary (not really) Cookie Swap
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...