I never knew how much of a problem it would be if I put the wrong thing in my recycling bin. I always figured, "hey, I'll test it out. If the recycling guys pick it up, then I can recycle it. If they don't take it, then I'll know for next time." Well…I guess that's the wrong approach. Check out this article from Earth911. It gives great suggestions for what you shouldn't be putting in your recycling bin. Thought I'd pass this one along!
You are here: Home > What NOT to Recycle
What NOT to Recycle
Visit our social network profiles
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Realtor Wichita, KS: Realtor Wichita, KS [...]Here are a number of the...
- Discover: Discover …...
- Buy and Sell: Buy and Sell [...]The info talked about within th...
- digital marketing agency philippines: digital marketing agency philippines [...]check b...
- used furniture: used furniture [...]Here are a number of the inte...