I never knew how much of a problem it would be if I put the wrong thing in my recycling bin. I always figured, "hey, I'll test it out. If the recycling guys pick it up, then I can recycle it. If they don't take it, then I'll know for next time." Well…I guess that's the wrong approach. Check out this article from Earth911. It gives great suggestions for what you shouldn't be putting in your recycling bin. Thought I'd pass this one along!
You are here: Home > What NOT to Recycle
What NOT to Recycle
Visit our social network profiles
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Quick, Easy Laundry Room Transformation August 24, 2012
- 5 Reasons We Clutter & Solutions To Stay Ahead of the Clutter Curve May 29, 2012
- Getting Your Travel Supplies Under Control July 16, 2012
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Planning a great summer vacation May 20, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Three tricks for easy decluttering April 23, 2013
- Lisa: I got here because I am searching to buy more tote...
- Jamie: Great ideas and a great blog I just stumbled on! I...
- pron pronvideos adult searchengines: After I initially left a comment I appear to have ...
- Hollie: When you open my coat closet, I have a shoe organi...
- Gizem: Oh, this is a nice giveaway. I love anhyting that...