Q&A with Linda Samuels – CPO-CD®

Linda Samuels, CPO-CD® – Croton on Hudson, NY – and

How long have you been a professional organizer?
I’ve been organizing professionally since January 1993 when I launched Oh, So Organized!

What inspired you to become a CPO?
I’m a CPO-CD, which is a different industry certification offered through the NSGCD (National Study Group on Chronic Disorganization) and takes about three years to attain. As I became more involved with NSGCD and the incredible education program they offered for professional organizers and related professionals I was inspired to deepen my understanding. My passion for learning more about those that struggled with disorganization led me to become a Certified Professional Organizer in Chronic Disorganization.

What is the most common organizing project you’re hired to do?
While I work on a wide array of projects from organizing kitchens to closets to toys and more, the most common project I’m involved with is paper organizing.

What is the most common organizing challenge people have?
People are overwhelmed by their thoughts, physical possessions and schedules. They don’t know where to begin to make things better.

If you had to pick ‘your’ biggest organizing challenge, what would it be?
My biggest organizing challenge is balancing my ambitious “to do” list with having enough time to relax and rejuvenate. It’s an ever-shifting dance to finding the right balance between doing and not doing.

What one tip would you give to people who are trying to get organized?
Be patient. Achieving the amount of organization that is right for you is possible, but it takes time.

How can potential clients get in touch with you?
I am easily reachable by phone 914-271-5673 or email Additionally, for continued motivation and inspiration, I invite you to subscribe to my blog, purchase my book-The Other Side of Organized or sign up for the free monthly e-newsletter at

, , , , , , ,

14 Responses to Q&A with Linda Samuels – CPO-CD®

1. Cristal October 15, 2016 at 5:27 am #

Greetings from Colorado! I’m bored to tears at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I love the knowledge you present here and can’t wait to take a look when I get home. I’m surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my phone .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, wonderful site!

2. smart balance wheel October 14, 2016 at 11:02 pm #

Of course, genocide continues to be inflicted within the non military population plus the governing with the Sudan does absolutely nothing to stop any experiencing.

3. overboard October 14, 2016 at 5:17 pm #

v .|tv shows}, dvd/vcr through the living room.

4. hoverboard Belgium October 14, 2016 at 12:07 am #

Bad OxidationLimited medical studies created by Stanford Institution, The National Diet and even Food Technological know-how Organisme along with other healthcare explore comforts would suggest pomegranate seed extract beverage as a helpful supplements to make sure you reducing Fat oxidation.

5. Hoverboard Elettrico October 13, 2016 at 9:28 pm #

With the looking at and all sorts of advice this can be had over the internet yow will discover all the details to employ.

6. hoverboard October 13, 2016 at 9:16 pm #

People with high cholesterol levels have a relatively greater likelihood of acquiring heart attacks.

7. Hoverboard Pas Cher October 13, 2016 at 1:25 pm #

Immediate variations in blood sugar could potentially cause strokelike conditions in all likelihood answered swiftly.

8. smart balance wheel October 12, 2016 at 1:31 am #

These two items should really be spoken about jointly with your healthcare professional ahead of prescribed drugs..

9. Tad October 6, 2016 at 8:10 am #

Wow! Thank you! I continuously wanted to write on my website something like that. Can I take a portion of your post to my site?

10. smart hoverboard sale September 30, 2016 at 7:06 pm #

Now alter many opinion of absence of cash inside ideas of an plethora associated with.

11. smart hoverboard for sale September 25, 2016 at 4:47 pm #

Click on the concepts earlier to locate a and create a beneficial reputable name you..

12. overboard September 25, 2016 at 12:49 pm #

Usually about usb, any sort of loose or perhaps shattered light source key and even move registration specifications swapped.

13. Erin Gentry October 4, 2010 at 11:20 am #

Contact our Consumer Services department by calling (888) 895-2110 Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm EST or by filling out the form located here:

14. JIM DECORTE October 1, 2010 at 5:36 pm #

I need a part for my rubbermaid cooler/warmer, the dor for the compartment the cord is stored in has broken and I am in need of a new door.