Lazy Susan Saves The Day

In my kitchen, a quick helpful tool I like to use is a Lazy Susan.  It makes quickly accessing things I use for cooking a breeze. Just one spin, and I get the flavor olive oil or vinegar I want without knocking down multiple bottles or having to take front ones out of the cabinet.

7_turntableforspices

I also use this helpful invention in my Home Office for craft markers

1_TurntableAdd

Rubbermaid makes a version of this type of turntable here.

Does anyone else use these great inventions in their house?

, ,

7 Responses to Lazy Susan Saves The Day

1. lauren October 25, 2010 at 6:40 pm #

Thanks for sharing – I totally agree. And the medicine one is a great idea for a bathroom vanity – what a good idea!

2. misskallie2000 October 25, 2010 at 12:32 am #

I love lazy susans and have one for my spices but I just don’t have alot of storage space which really keeps me disorganized. Even using storage containers for large items etc, there is not enough storage. I wish contractors who build home would consider this when they are designing kitchens. Make a pantry just a little wider and it will really help the lady of the house and add at least one large, deep drawer to cabinets. I am hoping I can have a rolling island with storage and extra counter space built next yr to help me out. We need more women contractors/builders..lol

3. Rena Chand October 22, 2010 at 1:06 pm #

i love lazy susans. we use them in the bathroom too!

4. Cindy October 22, 2010 at 8:27 am #

Lazy Susans are the BOMB! (as my teens would say)

5. lindsay October 21, 2010 at 2:29 pm #

Lazy susans are helpful and help you stay organized

6. Shirley Withrow October 19, 2010 at 12:05 pm #

Please know that I always look for something made in USA
    and while looking for a canister………..I found yours
    and bought two immediately. I know and will tell all my
    friends to purchase Rubbermaid. Please keep Rubbermaid
    in the USA…..I won’t buy out of country no matter how
    cheap it is. Thank you.

7. Melissa Vaught October 18, 2010 at 2:24 pm #

I Love lazy susans! They make life so much easier! In a previous house, I had one built into a corner cabinet, and it was awesome for finding pots and pans that get pushed to the back. I wish I still had one at my current home. I now use small ones for my spices, and also a really small one for medicines.