Shoe Holder = Organized Bags!

I saw this tip online, and I just love it: using a clear, over-the-door plastic shoe holder for reuseable bags. (We also use a few cubbies for sunscreen and Brita filter refils). It works awesome! You can find them at a lot of stores or online. (I found one at Bed, Bath and Beyond for $15, and also on amazon for $10.) This is in one of our pantries very close to the kitchen and back door (the door we always use). My husband and I can grab a bag for whatever – taking our lunch, bringing workout clothes, hauling school supplies or snacks around (he is a teacher), etc. I like that it's clear, so we can see what is in each compartment. It is very accessible and easy to use.

What products do you repurpose in a different way?

BAGS_after

About Megan G

I'm a easy-going, hard-working, sport-loving gal from Michigan who is proud of her midwestern roots. Graphic designer by trade and a sports fanatic by heart. My friends tell me, "Meg, you need to slow down!" but usually I don't listen :) Some of my favorite things include traveling, playing and coaching volleyball, going to sporting events, going to the beach, finding new ways to be creative, seeing new places, and helping people and the environment.

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

10 Responses to Shoe Holder = Organized Bags!

1. descargar minecraft 1.7.2 para pc October 12, 2016 at 7:04 pm #

I have been surfing online more than 2 hours today, yet I
    never found any interesting article like yours. It’s
    pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all website
    owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever
    before.

2. como descargar minecraft October 12, 2016 at 10:33 am #

I am now not positive where you’re getting your information, however good topic.
    I must spend a while learning more or figuring out more.
    Thank you for great information I was on the lookout for
    this info for my mission.

3. Smart Balance Wheel September 27, 2016 at 10:34 pm #

Smart Balance Wheel http://adf.ly/6249830/banner/www.fashionhoverboard.com Très adorable qualité, envoie agile a soigné !

4. seo plugin September 27, 2016 at 8:19 am #

Hello Web Admin, I noticed that your On-Page SEO is is missing a few factors, for one you do not use all three H tags in your post, also I notice that you are not using bold or italics properly in your SEO optimization. On-Page SEO means more now than ever since the new Google update: Panda. No longer are backlinks and simply pinging or sending out a RSS feed the key to getting Google PageRank or Alexa Rankings, You now NEED On-Page SEO. So what is good On-Page SEO?First your keyword must appear in the title.Then it must appear in the URL.You have to optimize your keyword and make sure that it has a nice keyword density of 3-5% in your article with relevant LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing). Then you should spread all H1,H2,H3 tags in your article.Your Keyword should appear in your first paragraph and in the last sentence of the page. You should have relevant usage of Bold and italics of your keyword.There should be one internal link to a page on your blog and you should have one image with an alt tag that has your keyword….wait there’s even more Now what if i told you there was a simple WordPress plugin that does all the On-Page SEO, and automatically for you? That’s right AUTOMATICALLY, just watch this 4minute video for more information at. Seo Plugin

5. Megan G February 24, 2011 at 11:38 am #

I hope it works out for you Risa! Good luck!

6. risa hamfry February 24, 2011 at 11:30 am #

Wow.. it’s a great idea ? you helped me find a way to store my little things with a practical one so i can easily find them. thank you..:-)

7. Megan G December 13, 2010 at 1:54 pm #

Kathy, that is an awesome idea! I always love hearing about alternate uses that people come up with. I would think this method makes it easier for everyone to sustain. Thanks for sharing!

8. Kathy December 13, 2010 at 1:06 pm #

I have a hanging shoe holder on the back of my mud room door that I keep hats and gloves and scarfs organized in. And to keep them separate, each person has their own row. They are easy to find, grab and easy to put away!

9. Megan G December 13, 2010 at 12:17 pm #

Thanks FF! I’ve seen the idea on a few different blogs over time, but I didn’t write any of the websites or links down (and I wish I would have to give them credit for it!). I finally got around to actually putting it into action, and it is super convenient. I hope it works out for you in your laundry room – good luck!

10. FavoriteFinds December 13, 2010 at 11:02 am #

Brilliant! Perfect for my laundry room door. I love whoever thought of that!