This sweepstakes is now over.
Thank you for trying to enter. To view more chances to win, please visit http://www.rubbermaid.com/Pages/organizing-bonanza-day9.aspx
The answer to the question is "Grouping items according to use"
Day nine of our ORGANIZING SPREE is all about moving! Whether it is packing up your old home or settling into your new one, Rubbermaid has some tips to make this stressful but exciting time go a little smoother. So watch the Rubbermaid Tips for Unpacking video to learn how to set up your new home so it will be organized!
For a chance to win, storing all your dishes and serving ware together is a good example of what according to the video?
Has this video inspired you? Well join us for the rest of the day for more tips and tricks during the Organizing Bonanza. Click here to see the full schedule. Today we will be:
- Holding a sweepstakes on FaceBook from 11-12 EST
- Twittering on Twitter from 1-2 pm EST
- Hosting a Sweepstakes on Rubbermaid.com from 2:45-4:45 pm EST
- Announcing our photo contest on FaceBook at 4 pm EST
Feeling inspired and want some more knowledge? Check out these articles:
- Make Your Move – proper planning helps make moving day a smooth move
- Smooth Moves – our handy checklist helps you make your move less of a headache
- The Practical Unpack – learn some helpful tricks and tips for unpacking in your new home
Feeling like you need some professional help? Sign Up for the Rubbermaid Personalized Organizing Service Powered By Clutter Diet.