This sweepstakes is now over.
Thank you for trying to enter. To view more ways you can win, please see the full schedule of activites here: http://www.rubbermaid.com/Pages/organizing-bonanza.aspx
The correct answer to the question is: "Removing everything and clearing out the clutter"
Day five of our ORGANIZING SPREE is all about small organizing projects you can accomplish in one weekend! Organizing does not have to be a huge task and one small project can lead to a whole organized house. So watch the Rubbermaid Weekend Organizing Projects video to learn about three areas you can organize in a weekend. Which one will you do this weekend?
For a chance to win, what did each of the projects in this video begin with?
Has this video inspired you? Well join us for the rest of the day for more tips and tricks during the Organizing Bonanza. Click here to see the full schedule. Today we will be:
- Holding a Sweepstakes on FaceBook from 11-12 EST
- Twittering on Twitter from 1-2 pm EST
- Hosting a Sweepstakes on Rubbermaid.com from 2:45-4:45 pm EST
- Announcing our photo contest on FaceBook at 4 pm EST
Feeling inspired and want some more knowledge? Check out these articles:
- Three Projects. Three Weekends. – Make the most of your weekends with three simple projects that will help your home run more smoothly
- Junk Drawer Ingenuity – Bringing order to your home's most over-used drawer
- Managing the Entryway – Two entryway makeovers for two different families
- Make A Mudroom that Shines – With a do-it-yourself closet kit, it's easy to take a hallway from pass-through to practical
Feeling like you need some professional help? Sign Up for the Rubbermaid Personalized Organizing Service Powered By Clutter Diet.