This sweepstakes has ended.
The correct answer to the question is "Within Reach."
To view your next chance to win visit: http://www.rubbermaid.com/Pages/organizing-bonanza.aspx
Day four of our ORGANIZING SPREE is all about organizing all the things kid's bring into our lives! One of the areas that kid's clutter congregates is in the closet. So watch the Rubbermaid Kids' Closet Organization Tips video to learn tips like labeling bins with pictures so even small children know what goes where.
For a chance to win, where does the video say should you keep open storage containers in your child’s room to make clean up easy?
Has this video inspired you? Well join us for the rest of the day for more tips and tricks during the Organizing Bonanza. Click here to see the full schedule. Today we will be:
- Holding a sweepstakes on FaceBook from 11-12 EST
- Twittering on Twitter from 1-2 pm EST
- Hosting a Sweepstakes on Rubbermaid.com from 2:45-4:45 pm EST
- Announcing our photo contest on FaceBook at 4 pm EST
Feeling inspired and want some more knowledge? Check out these articles:
- A Clutter Free Kid's Room – reducing clutter is key to keeping kids' rooms organized
- Toying Around – making room for toys isn't just child's play; it's a game that can be won
- A Homework Station that Works – start your kids on the path to success with an organized homework station
- The ABCs of Organization – teach your kids to conquer clutter with these fundamental tips