I don't know about you, but for some reason if/when I get a new blow dryer or new curling iron, I hold onto the old one. I think I'm going to use it as my "travel" curling iron or "backup" blow dryer…and I never touch it again. What I need to do is recycle them. Yes! Old hair styling tools can be recycled for scrap metal! I found out from one of the green blogs that I follow. Check out the post here! (They can be used for wiring and scrap metal.) You might as well recycle the old ones that are taking up space in your drawer/cabinet/wherever to make room for other USEFUL hair tools and accessories 🙂
You are here: Home > It might blow your mind! (Recycling that is…)
It might blow your mind! (Recycling that is…)
By Megan G
About Megan GI'm a easy-going, hard-working, sport-loving gal from Michigan who is proud of her midwestern roots. Graphic designer by trade and a sports fanatic by heart. My friends tell me, "Meg, you need to slow down!" but usually I don't listen :) Some of my favorite things include traveling, playing and coaching volleyball, going to sporting events, going to the beach, finding new ways to be creative, seeing new places, and helping people and the environment.
Visit our social network profiles
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- obat kutil kelamin di raja ampat: Obat Kutil Kelamin Di Raja Ampat denature adalah ...
- obat kutil kelamin di mukomuko: Obat Kutil Kelamin Di Mukomuko denature adalah se...
- Detail Shop Colorado Springs: Good points - - it will make a difference with my ...
- personal injury Lawyer: Our community leaders need to read this, and look ...
- Auto Detail Shop Colorado Springs: How long does it take you to write an article like...