It's still Spring, and I needed to do a little "Spring Cleaning" in my garage. I wanted an organization system for our shoes that we leave in the garage, for some gardening accessories, and for a few other little things. I had some wall space in the front of my garage and decided to utilize that area with shelving. I wanted something adjustable so that I could change it to my needs and switch it around to hold more things later on, so I went with FastTrack garage shelving. Check out my new garage org space!!! This system was very easy and didn't take much time at all!
You are here: Home > Garage Spring Cleaning
Garage Spring Cleaning
By Pam Colsher
About Pam Colsher
Visit our social network profiles
- How do we store tools and bulky outdoor gear we use approx 2x per month? We have a narrow, deep closet.
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage?
- Parking Between the Lines
- Four tips to help you get any organizing project done
- What can I use to organize our athletics equipment in our garage? Such as lacrosse sticks, hockey sticks?
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- garcinia cambogia weight loss results pictures: Dietary fiber is thought to interfere with HCA, ...
- http://format.anadolu.edu.tr/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=145354: I gotta bookmark this internet site it seems extre...
- Toothpastehq.Drupalgardens.Com: Appreciate this post. Will try it out....
- smartboost system: Hi there to every one, the contents existing at th...
- Fae: I started finding a little stressed this hoover wo...