It's still Spring, and I needed to do a little "Spring Cleaning" in my garage. I wanted an organization system for our shoes that we leave in the garage, for some gardening accessories, and for a few other little things. I had some wall space in the front of my garage and decided to utilize that area with shelving. I wanted something adjustable so that I could change it to my needs and switch it around to hold more things later on, so I went with FastTrack garage shelving. Check out my new garage org space!!! This system was very easy and didn't take much time at all!
You are here: Home > Garage Spring Cleaning
Garage Spring Cleaning
By Pam Colsher
About Pam Colsher
Visit our social network profiles
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Quick, Easy Laundry Room Transformation August 24, 2012
- How to organize an odd shaped closet? August 21, 2012
- Organizing winter scarves, hats, and mittens October 22, 2012
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Planning a great summer vacation May 20, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Three tricks for easy decluttering April 23, 2013
- dermstore lavanila: I just had a baby 2 months ago, a wonderful baby b...
- metal building siding: It's amazing in favor of me to have a site, which...
- Renee Reader: Oh my, that's still 37 tote bags and string-mouth...
- Renee Reader: I really like the idea of using a vase or glass ja...
- Barney: I agree! Please make these and the larger totel...