Tiffany Engler, CPO® – St. Louis, Missouri – www.yourlifeorganizedstl.com
1) How long have you been a professional organizer?
I have been a professional organizer for more than four years.
2) What inspired you to become a CPO?
Becoming a Certified Professional Organizer was a no-brainer for me. I wanted to establish the level of education and experience required for certification. I wanted to do this for my own personal growth, but also because my clients deserve the very best I have to offer.
3) What is the most common organizing project you’re hired to do?
We are mostly hired to help transform homes. We organize basements, downsize and assist with yard sales. We also do a lot of team organizing work.
4) What is the most common organizing challenge people have?
The most common organizing challenge people have is basement organization and paperwork.
5) If you had to pick ‘your’ biggest organizing challenge, what would it be?
The biggest organizing challenges occur when clients are resistant to change. The willingness to change is an important aspect of a successful organizing project.
6) What one tip would you give to people who are trying to get organized?
Finish what you start before you move on to something else, otherwise you will just have a lot of disaster areas. Keep asking yourself “what do I need to do to finish this project?”
7) How can potential clients get in touch with you?
Visit my website at www.yourlifeorganizedstl.com to contact me, meet our
team, see before and after photos, get free organizing tips and much more. Or
you may call me at 314.603.7301.