How do I organize my makeup brushes for daily use?

There are a few products that you can use to keep your most frequently used brushes organized and easily accessible. Keep in mind that you should regularly clean your makeup brushes (usually once per week) to reduce the build up of germs and bacteria. You don’t need a fancy cleaner — mild shampoo or even facial cleanser will do.

To keep your brushes organized, you can make your own makeup brush holder using a glass container and beads (or sand or stones), a toothbrush holder, or your favorite vase. You can also use a pencil holder or an acrylic organizer. Check out the photos in the gallery below to see which one would work best for you.

Deb always seemed to have a knack for putting things in order, and started re-designing her mother’s room at the age of nine. Fast forward several years later and you’ll find her helping clients get more organized and comfortable in their homes and offices. Check out her website at D. Allison Lee.com!

Do you have a room or area in your home that needs organization help?

No worries – the Rubbermaid Professional Organizer Squad is here with expert advice! This group of professional organizers has seen and tackled it all. Simply enter your question, screen name and email to submit your question to them (any organizing question is welcome, no matter how simple or complicated!). We’ll answer and feature questions the squad can provide the best answers on. Don’t worry – we’ll email you if your question is selected!

, ,

95 Responses to How do I organize my makeup brushes for daily use?

1. Here at Essential Components, we’ve got the most powerful formula of Garcinia Cambogia, at
    1600 mg per serving with 60% HCA concentration.

2. Joma Jewellery London September 28, 2016 at 5:35 am #

UM

3. Rebecca September 27, 2016 at 11:46 am #

You are so awesome! I don’t suppose I have read through a single thing like this before.
    So great to find someone with some original thoughts on this subject.
    Really.. many thanks for starting this up. This site is something that is required on the internet, someone with a bit of originality!

4. Wilbur September 27, 2016 at 11:01 am #

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the images on this blog loading?
    I’m trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it’s the blog.
    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

5. Eve September 27, 2016 at 10:51 am #

I’m curious to find out what blog platform you have been utilizing?
    I’m experiencing some minor security issues with my latest site and I would like to find something more secure.

Do you have any suggestions?

6. auraclepictures.com September 27, 2016 at 9:33 am #

GK

7. http://sigsc.incod.ufsc.br/ September 27, 2016 at 9:16 am #

IY

8. Lisa September 27, 2016 at 8:34 am #

I have read so many content on the topic of the blogger lovers except this article is in fact
    a fastidious piece of writing, keep it up.

9. Joma Jewellery September 27, 2016 at 8:14 am #

VG

10. http://aus.co.in September 27, 2016 at 8:13 am #

SV

11. bankingcheck.de September 27, 2016 at 7:19 am #

OB

12. wiki.modell-fliegen.ch September 27, 2016 at 7:18 am #

ZN

13. Joma Jewellery Stockists September 27, 2016 at 7:04 am #

DH

14. Il n’y a que des variations diététiques spécifiques selon l’intensité et la qualité des efforts
    d’entraînement demandés.

15. Joma Jewellery Sale September 27, 2016 at 5:22 am #

UK

16. learn music September 27, 2016 at 5:15 am #

Admiring the commitment you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.
    It’s good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same outdated rehashed material.

Fantastic read! I’ve saved your site and I’m including your RSS feeds to my
    Google account.

17. Clark September 27, 2016 at 4:52 am #

Hi there, after reading this amazing article i am also cheerful to share my know-how
    here with colleagues.

18. Here is my blog post September 27, 2016 at 4:51 am #

BH

19. construct.dbsphere.net September 27, 2016 at 4:29 am #

TG

20. aspirateur balai hoover September 27, 2016 at 4:16 am #

Non seulement mais en plus il n’est plus nécessaire de chercher une prise électrique dans chaque pièce,
    on n’est pas gêné, ou une rallonge pour accroître la portée de l’appareil.

21. wiki.silvaniastudios.com September 27, 2016 at 3:43 am #

YJ

22. rasoir electrique avion ryanair September 27, 2016 at 3:35 am #

Vous trouverez donc aussi facilement un rasoir électrique à grille,
    qu’un rasoir électrique 3 têtes ou encore un rasoir électrique corporel.

23. biogestion.apicard.profweb.ca September 27, 2016 at 3:00 am #

DF

24. www.link2solution.com September 27, 2016 at 2:44 am #

AJ

25. Leptigen amazon September 27, 2016 at 2:25 am #

Thank you for some other informative site. The place else could
    I am getting that type of information written in such an ideal means?
    I’ve a venture that I’m simply now running on, and I have
    been at the look out for such information.

26. Complement alimentaire September 27, 2016 at 1:20 am #

Le livre est des compléments alimentaires utiles à un même type de sport (endurance, sports de force, etc), appartenant
    à la même « famille » (vitamines, minéraux, antioxydants, etc)
    ou ayant un but commun (faciliter la perte de poids, accélérer la
    récupération du sportif, etc).

27. www.jamesjlynch.com September 27, 2016 at 1:16 am #

BK

28. wiki.matricom.net September 27, 2016 at 1:08 am #

RD

29. My weblog September 27, 2016 at 1:03 am #

AD

30. differentcorner.com September 27, 2016 at 1:03 am #

OT

31. valise September 27, 2016 at 1:00 am #

Les coiffeurs ne sont pas en reste et ont, eux aussi, besoin d’une mallette adaptée au transport de
    leur matériel de coiffure.

32. issawiki.org September 27, 2016 at 12:01 am #

WB

33. reg.ibcongress.com September 26, 2016 at 11:51 pm #

MQ

34. http://superiorstlounge.com/activity/p/587323/ September 26, 2016 at 11:24 pm #

TN

35. camera de surveillance September 26, 2016 at 11:20 pm #

Google Chrome le projet Chromium sous-jacent.

36. Belt sander Reviews September 26, 2016 at 11:00 pm #

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a
    really well written article. I will make sure to bookmark
    it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post.
    I will definitely return.

37. Lorenzo September 26, 2016 at 10:32 pm #

Hi there! I could have sworn I’ve been to this website before but after going through many of
    the articles I realized it’s new to me. Anyways, I’m certainly delighted I found it
    and I’ll be bookmarking it and checking back often!

38. Leur prise à des moments clés, avant et après l’effort par exemple, est particulièrement utile du
    fait de leur effet anti-catabolisant (le catabolisme est la
    destruction musculaire).

39. Washing Machine Reviews September 26, 2016 at 9:13 pm #

Just desire to say your article is as amazing.
    The clarity in your post is just cool and i could assume you are an expert on this subject.
    Fine with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post.

Thanks a million and please carry on the gratifying work.

40. Fae September 26, 2016 at 9:10 pm #

Nice answer back in return of this matter with firm
    arguments and explaining everything on the topic of that.

41. biometricgunsafehub.drupalgardens.com September 26, 2016 at 8:54 pm #

You’ll discover that many gun authorities in Lynnville,
    Indianapolis advise that you obtain a firearm safe to store your
    gun in.

42. carbuform.fr September 26, 2016 at 8:49 pm #

Le Care Racing 300 est un vélo d’appartement exceptionnel à ce niveau
    de prix, proposé en exclusivité chez Tool Fitness.

43. cocotte minute September 26, 2016 at 8:47 pm #

Mais pour eviter les risques pendant l’use de cet ustensile, une soupape est installee au niveau du couvercle qui empeche la surpression cocotte
    minute.

• Margareta September 26, 2016 at 9:49 pm #

The results were pretty much from day one, the biggest effect I saw
      was in the type of food I needed and, although I
      was hungry and ate meals that are slightly smaller
      the impact on my snacking.

44. wiki.isrus.com September 26, 2016 at 8:40 pm #

QM

45. www.recoveryview.com September 26, 2016 at 8:36 pm #

AB

46. aspirateur robot samsung sr8875 navibot September 26, 2016 at 8:16 pm #

L’aspirateur robot a été considéré pendant longtemps comme un gadget par
    beaucoup de consommateurs, restant sceptiques sur son efficacité.

47. guide complement alimentaire delavier September 26, 2016 at 7:53 pm #

Les suppléments alimentaires sont utiles premièrement pour compléter votre alimentation lorsque celle-ci
    est imparfaite.

48. valise cabine September 26, 2016 at 7:51 pm #

Si vous recherchez une valise solide qui dure longtemps, la valise en ABS est une option efficace.

49. Leur prise à des moments clés, avant et après l’effort par exemple, est particulièrement utile du fait de leur effet anti-catabolisant (le catabolisme est
    la destruction musculaire).

50. Kristen September 26, 2016 at 7:11 pm #

UY

51. Estelle September 26, 2016 at 7:01 pm #

Outstanding post but I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this
    subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate
    a little bit more. Appreciate it!

52. bracelet connecté garmin vivofit 2 September 26, 2016 at 6:25 pm #

Le bracelet est compatible avec les autres applications développé Runtastic that
    is par.

53. wiki.modell-fliegen.ch September 26, 2016 at 6:20 pm #

VJ

54. tondeuse cheveux et barbe September 26, 2016 at 6:08 pm #

Mais rien ne vous empêche de vous procurer ce.

55. aspirateur balai September 26, 2016 at 5:34 pm #

Sinon, l’entretien d’un aspirateur sans fil est vraiment très straightforward, et tout le monde comprendra son fonctionnement en quelques minutes.

56. michaelmatthew.co.uk September 26, 2016 at 5:34 pm #

EM

57. aspirateur Balai dyson September 26, 2016 at 5:28 pm #

Rendez vous vite sur pour trouver l’outil idéal parmi les
    aspirateurs sans sac proposés en ligne.

• garcinia cambogia weight loss pill September 26, 2016 at 9:49 pm #

Dr. Axe identified three foods as metabolism passing foods,” which fuel inflammation and inhibit your
      body’s fat-burning capacity.

58. velo appartement pas cher September 26, 2016 at 5:12 pm #

Faire à jeun du vélo d’appartement permet de maigrir plus vite à condition de
    ne pas s’empiffrer après votre séance et de conserver un petit
    déjeuner de régime.

59. myslinsky.org September 26, 2016 at 5:02 pm #

Sur certains modèles, vous pouvez placer des « murs virtuels » (de 1
    à 3 en général) que l’aspirateur robot ne franchira pas : pratique si vous voulez limiter l’actions
    de votre aspirateur robot à certaines pièces ou une partie de votre habitation uniquement.

60. Oliver September 26, 2016 at 4:51 pm #

It’s really very complicated in this busy life to listen news on TV, so I simply use
    world wide web for that reason, and obtain the most up-to-date news.

61. www.uasteam.createunsw.com.au September 26, 2016 at 4:45 pm #

IN

62. aspirateur sans sac rowenta ro8213ea September 26, 2016 at 4:43 pm #

Klaiser aspirateur cyclone sans sac confort BS112D technologie duo – Système Multi-Filtration Optimal –
    Ultra Confort – Equipé d’une poignée ergonomique.

• Bill September 26, 2016 at 9:44 pm #

A healthy lifestyle is important any time you are attempting to
      reach a fat loss target- but this medication has helped their personal records break.

63. www.lensvq.com September 26, 2016 at 4:42 pm #

WJ

64. ilinkdir.com September 26, 2016 at 4:25 pm #

NC

65. guide entrainement velo elliptique September 26, 2016 at 4:23 pm #

Annonces payantes – velo elliptique: trouvez les meilleurs produits en un seul coup d’oeil,
    du web velo elliptique dans la categorie velo elliptique.

• Normand September 26, 2016 at 9:40 pm #

On another segment, Dr. Oz’s guest was wellness doctor and radio show host Dr.
      Josh Axe.

66. Valise pas cher rigide September 26, 2016 at 3:55 pm #

Toutes les compagnies aériennes ( Air France , Ryanair et
    bien d’autres) ont établi des measurements, un poids et un gabarit pour que le bagage à main des
    passagers puisse être emporté en cabine dans
    l’avion.

67. multi-culti-project.com September 26, 2016 at 3:55 pm #

DI

68. http://asianpacificnews.com/ September 26, 2016 at 3:50 pm #

TO

69. Jamie September 26, 2016 at 3:44 pm #

Recumbent and Erect Bikes – you can find two primary kinds of stationary bikes, recumbent and vertical.

70. http://laramedia.org/ September 26, 2016 at 3:38 pm #

WW

71. camera de surveillance September 26, 2016 at 3:23 pm #

Une camera usb installée est correctement détectée en / dev/video0 mais je ne
    trouve pas de doc sur opinion lui faire gérer la camera PI.

72. best whitening toothpaste September 26, 2016 at 3:17 pm #

Somebody necessarily assist to make severely articles
    I might state. That is the first time I frequented your website page and
    so far? I surprised with the analysis you made to make
    this particular put up incredible. Fantastic process!

73. Albert September 26, 2016 at 2:39 pm #

Oz stressed during the hearing which he received cash
    from the sale of nutritional supplements or hasn’t supported particular supplements.

74. sh0Rt.in September 26, 2016 at 2:32 pm #

Pour 140€, le FitBit ChargeHR apporte la
    mesure du rythme cardiaque en continu, le suivi d’activités variées et
    la détection automatique du sommeil.

75. guide utilisation cocotte minute seb sensor September 26, 2016 at 2:22 pm #

Uncomplicated et pratique sophistication a son ouverture/fermeture d’une seule main,
    cet autocuiseur CLIPSO Crucial Epicure de Lagostina permet une cuisine saine et rapide a la portee
    de tous… Et il est refined a porter a table!

76. Dallas September 26, 2016 at 1:59 pm #

I was curious if you ever considered changing the layout of your blog?
    Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.

But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people
    could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or
    2 images. Maybe you could space it out better?

77. garcinia cambogia dr oz amazon September 26, 2016 at 1:45 pm #

The reason for this is that the infusion contains HCA, which helps increase the amounts of serotonin in the body or high levels of hydroxycitric aid.

78. game camera Reviews September 26, 2016 at 12:40 pm #

Great article, totally what I needed.

79. garcinia cambogia extract gnc australia September 26, 2016 at 11:46 am #

It improves mood and makes you feel better about yourself, which
    eliminates the threat of catching for the chocolate or packet of chips and
    instead helps you stay on track to lose your desired weight by your goal date.

80. Maurine September 26, 2016 at 9:53 am #

In one study, 2.4 grams per day of Garcinia cambogia (50% HCA,
    taken 30-60 minutes prior to meals) over the course of 12 weeks resulted in an extra 1.3
    kg (2.9 lb) loss over placebo in overweight women (n = 42).

• Adell September 26, 2016 at 1:56 pm #

The fruit of the Garcinia cambogia plant includes an ingredient that
      may discourage other animals and individuals from eating it.

Garcinia cambogia fruit has hydroxycitric acid – the active ingredient in the nonprescription diet
      help Super CitriMax.

81. Aiden September 26, 2016 at 4:05 am #

Garcinia Cambogia works by preventing you from being hungry, as well as by burning fat cells.

82. Deb Lee June 19, 2013 at 5:11 pm #

Hi Renee,

Sorry for the delayed response! I actually use an open container — it’s a narrow cup without stones — to store my makeup brushes. I don’t have that many brushes, so it works well for me.

Deb

• Jared September 26, 2016 at 11:39 am #

Several studies on rats have shown significant weight loss, gut
      fat reduction, and lowered blood glucose levels ( 8 , 9 , 10 ).

• Brandy September 26, 2016 at 1:50 pm #

A lot more research must be ran on Garcinia Cambogia before it can completely fulfill the hype it has developed.

83. Renee Reader June 14, 2013 at 8:11 pm #

I really like the idea of using a vase or glass jar with sand, stones, or beads, much like with flowers. Pretty, functional, and flexible too. I was using a tall, more narrow mug but it didn’t keep the toothbrush separated from the makeup brushes. Which solution do you use yourself?