Since the holidays will be here before you know it, it’s always a great time to take stock of your baking tools and organize the lot. Baking pans are especially tricky because even though they’re light, they are not friendly stackers. Fortunately, there are so many ways to organize this delightful kitchen category.
1. Installing brackets with a couple screws and ‘filing the bakeware’ or odd-sized cake pans.
2. Using a pre-fab pan organizer in a lower cabinet to store and organize all of your pans. These can be found at just about any organizing supply store.
3. This idea uses shelf dividers to keep the baker’s inventory neat and tidy.
4. Since these items aren’t ideal nesters, it’s important to give them their own space. When and where you can, add shelves to cabinets which helps divide the space. Your local hardware store can easily cut shelves based on your measurements.
5. What about going vertical? Is the bundt pan collection one to display as well as use? I’m in love with this display wall in this homeowner’s kitchen.
6. Pull out shelves make any space more efficient. If it’s in the budget, install pull out shelves for easy access in a larger kitchen.
There are plenty more ideas on Pinterest showing ways users organize their bakeware–take a look!
Do you have a room or area in your home that needs organization help?
No worries – the Rubbermaid Professional Organizer Squad is here with expert advice! This group of professional organizers has seen and tackled it all. Simply enter your question, screen name and email to submit your question to them (any organizing question is welcome, no matter how simple or complicated!). We’ll answer and feature questions the squad can provide the best answers on. Don’t worry – we’ll email you if your question is selected!