I’ve wanted to redo my bedroom closet since I originally put it in. When I moved into my (very small) condominium four years ago, I installed basic wire shelving because that’s what I knew how to do. And that’s what you do in your closet, right? Over the years, it became more and […]
About Ashleigh Kehl
Being new to the concept of owning a puppy, I knew that one of the first things I needed to accomplish was to ‘puppy-proof’ my life. Aside from the obvious, picking up of shoes and closing every door, there were a lot of things that I needed to get together before bringing her home. One […]
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Organizing Baking Supplies and Snacks March 11, 2013
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What product would you suggest to store wrapping supplies, including large rolls, bows, tags, bags, etc.? January 2, 2013
- How do we store tools and bulky outdoor gear we use approx 2x per month? We have a narrow, deep closet. September 9, 2013
- De-junk your junk drawer! September 7, 2013
- My very small kitchen needs help with recycling September 6, 2013
- How do you store all of your odd shaped bakeware pans? September 4, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...