The thing I love about organizing jewelry is that are so many ways to store or display your collection. I’m going to share with you my top 3 ways to keep this category accessible and user friendly. 1. The easiest way I know to keep your gems in order is by repurposing small dishes and [...]
About Beth Zeigler
I have a few tricks up my sleeve for creating more storage in a home that are bound to wow guests and make everyone in the house happy. I tend to mix these ideas up–utilizing a few of this techniques in each room and depending on your decorating style, there are endless options when utilizing [...]
Even living in what seems to be a season-less city like Los Angeles, you’d be surprised at how swapping out just some of those tank tops and shorts for bulkier sweaters makes for more room in a crowded closet. The ushering in of a new season can be an obvious green light for when to [...]
Setting up the kitchen for organized success is key to making any house run smooth and efficient. Here are my top tips for setting up this multi-purpose room for any home. 1. Purge the big ticket items you don’t use–you know, the ones on the countertop or those found in the deep recesses of your [...]
When working with an odd-shaped closet, it’s best to get creative and try different storage techniques in order to maximize space and create order. These ideas can be translated in any space but when combined will take an odd shaped closet to organizing bliss. Oftentimes, these closets will have a sloping wall (or two) which [...]
I have an extensive magazine collection I would like to have uniform and see through storage covered containers; Please suggest the best solution.
If your magazine collection needs protection from the elements but you’d still like to see what is stored inside, opt for clear containers made out of acrylic. They’ll help show off your favorite reads while keeping the space uniform and neat. Here are my top pics for clear magazine containers; 1. Acrylic Magazine Slipcase $16.99/each. [...]
Even though we’re already in the thick of travel season, there’s still time to get this category under control. And if you’re anything like me, you want the packing process to go as smooth as possible without worrying, “what am I forgetting to pack?” By creating a go-to spot for all things travel, you’ll be [...]
My husband is in the military and we move a lot. Any ideas on organization so we do not have to buy cardboard boxes each time?
Moving often comes with its own set of challenges–the biggest being that it’s expensive to pack up and move every year. One way to cut costs is to figure out a way to not have to buy moving boxes each time you change addresses. Here are a few ways to keep packing costs low while [...]
Since you have thousands to look through, I would suggest doing a first pass with the photos which will allow you to see what categories you have (and which ones are a priority to get in order). Set aside an afternoon, pull up a favorite playlist on iTunes and get started. You’ll need some no-frills [...]
A walk-in pantry (while a luxury) can quickly become a burden if it’s not run like a well-oiled machine. With so much space, all of the shelves in the walk-in can attract clutter in no time if not zoned out properly. I like to organize a walk-in pantry similar to a grocery store with each [...]
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Quick, Easy Laundry Room Transformation August 24, 2012
- 5 Reasons We Clutter & Solutions To Stay Ahead of the Clutter Curve May 29, 2012
- Getting Your Travel Supplies Under Control July 16, 2012
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Planning a great summer vacation May 20, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Three tricks for easy decluttering April 23, 2013
- Lisa: I got here because I am searching to buy more tote...
- Jamie: Great ideas and a great blog I just stumbled on! I...
- pron pronvideos adult searchengines: After I initially left a comment I appear to have ...
- Hollie: When you open my coat closet, I have a shoe organi...
- Gizem: Oh, this is a nice giveaway. I love anhyting that...