I'm feeling good about 2010. The closets have been purged and organized. There's room for both the seasonal clothes and the mother-in law quilts in the spare closet and there' no spare furniture in the garage. My latest challenge was some of the small spaces. Bathroom Blues I got some great advice: Clear it Out! […]
Recently I wrote about how a garage sale got the ball rolling in getting a teenager's room in order. I received a few comments on the color and decor on the walls and thought I'd share. I have a demanding teenager (aren't they all). She wanted a designer room, a better place to do homework and a […]
The "Life is Changing" saga continues. The big spaces, like the bedrooms and garage have been tidied, but there's alot of work to do in a couple closets. But more troubling is under the cabinets. How can a space so small gather such an array of clutter? Situation: two girls shared a bathroom. Older daughter moved […]
We had a beautiful day for our garage sale and we have a little beautiful cash in our pockets. Helpful hints: Serious garage and yard salers get up with the roosters. Be set up by 6:30 AM. Ask a couple neighbors to join in and split the cost of a newspaper advertisement. Create bright visible […]
We've been really busy with college visits and out-of-town guests, but we’re finally getting organized for our Garage Sale. My husband and I decided to divide and conquer. He took the garage and miscellaneous shelves/storage areas in the house while I weeded through closets, one by one. My husband did a good job cleaning up […]
I really like to have everything in order. I want every closet, cabinet and drawer to have a specific use, but you know, sometimes it just doesn’t happen. Busy schedules, family priorities and lazy procrastination gets in the way of the ideal state. Now I have a new reason for things to be a mess […]
My mother is a breast cancer survivor, so it was really great to be a part of the Rubbermaid team who took part in the Susan B. Komen Race for the Cure event in Charlotte, near our home office. An enthusiastic group of 2-legged and 4-legged friends took off for a brisk 5K walk through […]
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- maxidentsoftwareblog.blogspot.com: maxidentsoftwareblog.blogspot.com [...]here are s...
- dry cleaning: dry cleaning [...]just beneath, are many entirely...
- nama: nama obat dokter kencing nanah Hai i particularly...
- decorating ideas 60\'s style: decorating ideas 60's style [...]Sites of intere...
- obat kencing nanah di bogor: obat kencing nanah di bogor Hai i particularly li...