I'm feeling good about 2010. The closets have been purged and organized. There's room for both the seasonal clothes and the mother-in law quilts in the spare closet and there' no spare furniture in the garage. My latest challenge was some of the small spaces. Bathroom Blues I got some great advice: Clear it Out! [...]
Recently I wrote about how a garage sale got the ball rolling in getting a teenager's room in order. I received a few comments on the color and decor on the walls and thought I'd share. I have a demanding teenager (aren't they all). She wanted a designer room, a better place to do homework and a [...]
The "Life is Changing" saga continues. The big spaces, like the bedrooms and garage have been tidied, but there's alot of work to do in a couple closets. But more troubling is under the cabinets. How can a space so small gather such an array of clutter? Situation: two girls shared a bathroom. Older daughter moved [...]
We had a beautiful day for our garage sale and we have a little beautiful cash in our pockets. Helpful hints: Serious garage and yard salers get up with the roosters. Be set up by 6:30 AM. Ask a couple neighbors to join in and split the cost of a newspaper advertisement. Create bright visible [...]
We've been really busy with college visits and out-of-town guests, but we’re finally getting organized for our Garage Sale. My husband and I decided to divide and conquer. He took the garage and miscellaneous shelves/storage areas in the house while I weeded through closets, one by one. My husband did a good job cleaning up [...]
I really like to have everything in order. I want every closet, cabinet and drawer to have a specific use, but you know, sometimes it just doesn’t happen. Busy schedules, family priorities and lazy procrastination gets in the way of the ideal state. Now I have a new reason for things to be a mess [...]
My mother is a breast cancer survivor, so it was really great to be a part of the Rubbermaid team who took part in the Susan B. Komen Race for the Cure event in Charlotte, near our home office. An enthusiastic group of 2-legged and 4-legged friends took off for a brisk 5K walk through [...]
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Quick, Easy Laundry Room Transformation August 24, 2012
- 5 Reasons We Clutter & Solutions To Stay Ahead of the Clutter Curve May 29, 2012
- Getting Your Travel Supplies Under Control July 16, 2012
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Planning a great summer vacation May 20, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Three tricks for easy decluttering April 23, 2013
- Lisa: I got here because I am searching to buy more tote...
- Jamie: Great ideas and a great blog I just stumbled on! I...
- pron pronvideos adult searchengines: After I initially left a comment I appear to have ...
- Hollie: When you open my coat closet, I have a shoe organi...
- Gizem: Oh, this is a nice giveaway. I love anhyting that...