I'm feeling good about 2010. The closets have been purged and organized. There's room for both the seasonal clothes and the mother-in law quilts in the spare closet and there' no spare furniture in the garage. My latest challenge was some of the small spaces. Bathroom Blues I got some great advice: Clear it Out! […]
Recently I wrote about how a garage sale got the ball rolling in getting a teenager's room in order. I received a few comments on the color and decor on the walls and thought I'd share. I have a demanding teenager (aren't they all). She wanted a designer room, a better place to do homework and a […]
The "Life is Changing" saga continues. The big spaces, like the bedrooms and garage have been tidied, but there's alot of work to do in a couple closets. But more troubling is under the cabinets. How can a space so small gather such an array of clutter? Situation: two girls shared a bathroom. Older daughter moved […]
We had a beautiful day for our garage sale and we have a little beautiful cash in our pockets. Helpful hints: Serious garage and yard salers get up with the roosters. Be set up by 6:30 AM. Ask a couple neighbors to join in and split the cost of a newspaper advertisement. Create bright visible […]
We've been really busy with college visits and out-of-town guests, but we’re finally getting organized for our Garage Sale. My husband and I decided to divide and conquer. He took the garage and miscellaneous shelves/storage areas in the house while I weeded through closets, one by one. My husband did a good job cleaning up […]
I really like to have everything in order. I want every closet, cabinet and drawer to have a specific use, but you know, sometimes it just doesn’t happen. Busy schedules, family priorities and lazy procrastination gets in the way of the ideal state. Now I have a new reason for things to be a mess […]
My mother is a breast cancer survivor, so it was really great to be a part of the Rubbermaid team who took part in the Susan B. Komen Race for the Cure event in Charlotte, near our home office. An enthusiastic group of 2-legged and 4-legged friends took off for a brisk 5K walk through […]
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Organizing Baking Supplies and Snacks March 11, 2013
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What product would you suggest to store wrapping supplies, including large rolls, bows, tags, bags, etc.? January 2, 2013
- How do we store tools and bulky outdoor gear we use approx 2x per month? We have a narrow, deep closet. September 9, 2013
- De-junk your junk drawer! September 7, 2013
- My very small kitchen needs help with recycling September 6, 2013
- How do you store all of your odd shaped bakeware pans? September 4, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...