In a previous blog I talked about reorganzing my Laundry Room. Well, that led to reorganizing my kitchen junk drawer. I was able to take a lot of what was in there and add them to the Clever Store containers in the Laundry Room as well as tossing what wasn't needed. It took me about 20 […]
About Clara Sapienza
For months now I've been wanting my husband to help me straighten out the Laundry Room. He has a lot of things in there that either needed to be tossed or could go into our newly organized shed. He kept saying we'll get to it…blah, blah, blah. So I decided last Saturday that if he […]
I have been dealing with my knife drawer for a long time. I'm always afraid I'm going to cut myself trying to get a knife out of the drawer. A lot of them are over a foot long and regular cutlery or silverware trays are not long enough to hold them. Then I got the Rubbermaid No […]
So…we've had this ongoing project of rebuilding our shed and then organizing it for the past few years. Well, I am excited to say that this is the YEAR!! We're about to put the finishing touches on the outside and will then be ready to start organizing what's already in the shed and what needs to go […]
I have the bad habit of creating piles of paper, i.e., old paid bills, medical reimbursement claim forms, bank statements, etc. Mind you, I have a two-drawer filing cabinet in my bedroom. In the top drawer I have folders, filed alphabetically by name of bill, insurance company, mortgage, etc. In the bottom drawer I have manufacturer's […]
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Organizing Baking Supplies and Snacks March 11, 2013
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What product would you suggest to store wrapping supplies, including large rolls, bows, tags, bags, etc.? January 2, 2013
- How do we store tools and bulky outdoor gear we use approx 2x per month? We have a narrow, deep closet. September 9, 2013
- De-junk your junk drawer! September 7, 2013
- My very small kitchen needs help with recycling September 6, 2013
- How do you store all of your odd shaped bakeware pans? September 4, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...