Small bedrooms can be a challenge, but there is one thing – or maybe four – that you have on your side – walls. If you’re tight on space, use your walls to strategically mount shelving and hooks. You’ll keep the floor clear and be able to find what you’re looking for. But, wait! Walls aren’t [...]
About Deb Lee
Did you know that I love to clean? It’s one of the ways I like to de-stress and let go of all the stuff that bottles up inside of me. I like some chores more than others, like vacuuming. Dusting, not so much. And, there’s nothing like a pretty, shiny, clean sink. Who’s with me? [...]
It’s January and usually that means every person on the planet is super focused on making changes…good changes. There’s a big push to make new strides and to improve. And, this is good. But, I’m not a big fan of resolutions. I don’t think they work because they’re usually very grand, like losing 50 pounds [...]
I need to organize the cleaning products under my kitchen sink. The sink is in the corner of the kitchen.
There are a couple products that will help you keep all your cleaning supplies in order. Consider using plastic bins (just in case something spills), especially the ones that slide out to make it easier for you reach. Check out the Rubbermaid Slide ‘n Stack Sliding Baskets, and for sponges and smaller items, try the [...]
Hi NY Mom! Having the right storage solution is key to maintaining order. And, though all your closets may seem like they need attention, try to focus on one closet at a time so that you don’t get overwhelmed. You may want to start with closet that is used most often and then: Pick a [...]
That’s a great question. Here’s what you need to do first – understand and accept that you can’t! BUT, there are a few things you can do to make like a bit easier for everyone involved: Agree to keep common or shared spaces neat and organized, like the guest bathroom, kitchen, living, and/or dining areas. [...]
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Quick, Easy Laundry Room Transformation August 24, 2012
- 5 Reasons We Clutter & Solutions To Stay Ahead of the Clutter Curve May 29, 2012
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Getting Your Travel Supplies Under Control July 16, 2012
- Planning a great summer vacation May 20, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Three tricks for easy decluttering April 23, 2013
- Jamie: Great ideas and a great blog I just stumbled on! I...
- pron pronvideos adult searchengines: After I initially left a comment I appear to have ...
- Hollie: When you open my coat closet, I have a shoe organi...
- Gizem: Oh, this is a nice giveaway. I love anhyting that...
- Miriam Noyes: My family travels between the U.S. and Africa. We...