This guest post is written by Leigh Boone, a brand manager here at Rubbermaid. I hope you enjoy her organization tips! Like most people I have a lot of accessories that don’t get used everyday, but I still want to access my hats and purses easily when I need them. My hats and purses have [...]
About Erin Gentry
This guest post is written by Leigh Boone, a brand manager here at Rubbermaid. Enjoy and show her lots of comment love I’ve been a renter my whole life. Therefore I have always suffered from less than desirable closet organization! Luckily when I moved into my new apartment, the management said I could install new [...]
One of the areas that I always like to keep organized is my bathroom vanity. Part of the reason is I tend to sleep past my alarm and DO NOT have time in the morning to search for things Recently, my under the sink organization had started to annoy me. The way I had is [...]
This post is written by Aleigh, @GoodwillSP, from Goodwill Industries of the Southern Piedmont We all know it’s a good idea to donate the clothing, electronics, and household items you no longer need — after all, it keeps your unwanted things from cluttering local landfills (not to mention your home), and it gives items a [...]
Angela Ploetz, CPO® – Austin, TX – http://www.theposhspace.com and www.aredbench.com How long have you been a professional organizer?I have had my organizing business for 5 years, but started organizing my friend’s purses in middle school and my mother’s pantry and linen closet growing up. As a child I remember going into the Container Store and [...]
In case you missed my tweet, I recently adopted a little doggy, Gabby, from the Humane Society. Before Gabby came into my life, there were really only two items that came and went with me everyday – my purse and my lap top bag. I kept my keys and wallet in my purse so I [...]
Stephanie Shalofsky – Professional Organizer – New York, NY www.theorganizingzone.com How long have you been a professional organizer? 2 years What inspired you to become a professional organizer? I decided to become a Professional Organizer after reading an article about NAPO (National Association of Professional Organizers) in The New York Times 3 years ago. At [...]
I love seeing our products in use! I'm that person who immediately walks into someone's house and starts looking for Rubbermaid products. Yes, it does drive my friend's crazy but they love me anyway Sometimes consumers will send us a letter or photo about how great one of our products is and we love that. [...]
In my new apartment, I have a nice little nook of a desk that I decided to turn into my scrapbooking space! Since I moved in, my scrapbooking supplies have been in a Rubbermaid bin and my traveling case. To be honest, I just threw everything in there when I moved and my supplies have [...]
This guest post was written by one of our summer interns, Dorothy. She is working in our marketing department! I’ve spent the summer working and relaxing here in Huntersville, so I decided to change things up and spend the weekend at home with my family. Home for me is a cozy townhome where my dad [...]
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Quick, Easy Laundry Room Transformation August 24, 2012
- 5 Reasons We Clutter & Solutions To Stay Ahead of the Clutter Curve May 29, 2012
- Getting Your Travel Supplies Under Control July 16, 2012
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Planning a great summer vacation May 20, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Three tricks for easy decluttering April 23, 2013
- Lisa: I got here because I am searching to buy more tote...
- Jamie: Great ideas and a great blog I just stumbled on! I...
- pron pronvideos adult searchengines: After I initially left a comment I appear to have ...
- Hollie: When you open my coat closet, I have a shoe organi...
- Gizem: Oh, this is a nice giveaway. I love anhyting that...