Here at Rubbermaid we know that getting organized can be difficult. BUT once you are organized. you can actually spend time on doing the things you love and want to do. So we decided to offer a little help and inspiration! We are hosting our second Twitter Chat – Spring into Organization! Join us on [...]
About Erin Gentry
Here at Rubbermaid, we try to make a difference in our community as a company. Our company sponsors various organization around the areas where our company has a presence (like around our Charlotte office headquarters) and provides employees with opportunities to volunteer in their community. Two weeks ago, employees had a chance to take the [...]
As Lauren alluded to in her post Friday, our new commercial featuring the NEW! PREMIER food storage containers launched yesterday! You'll once again be allowed to see the poor lady get toppled by her unorganized food storage cabinet. Plus, you'll see our new Premier containers show off their stain resistant power! So in case you [...]
With the approach of spring I begin dreaming about one of my favorite activities of the year, picking out and planting annuals and perennials on my patio and around my yard.
I have never redone or redesigned a closet before volunteering to redo my roommates. I figured this would be an easy closet to do since it is a basic reach in and would only require shelving. I guess it was easy, but it still gave me a headache. Here is what I learned. First, I [...]
Well, I guess the title should really be: Organizing Doesn't (always) Involve HUGE Projects. Here at Rubbermaid, I have learned that being organized is a process. You can do huge, time consuming projects (like organizing your closet or pantry or garage or attic…you get the picture) and be organized right when your done. BUT, if [...]
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS NOW OVER. TO SEE THE COUPONS, DEALS, CONTESTS AND SWEEPSTAKES RUBBERMAID IS CURRENTLY HOLDING, PLEASE VISIT THIS PAGE. I just wanted to let everyone know that we are currently holding a ratings and review sweepstakes on Rubbermaid.com! For every product review or tip and solution article review you write on Rubbermaid.com, you [...]
Sorry all our samples are gone Hey bloggers, I've got some exciting news for you. Lauren, Jim and I are looking for bloggers who are interested in participating in our Quick Organizational Challenge: the Junk Drawer! Is your junk drawer over-flowing? Can you not find anything you need? Are you embarrassed if anyone opens your [...]
In case you did not know, January is Get Organized Month. At Rubbermaid, this is more than just trying to organize our own lives and spaces. It is a time to inspire others to join us in the adventures of organization. That is why we are hosting a Get Organized Twitter Chat! (I'm sooooo excited [...]
I found this great tip from Organize to Revitalize. I love getting new towels, but never know what to do with my old ones. I don't want to throw them away because they still are good. I'm not comfortable donating them to Goodwill, etc. (because they are not nice enough for that and that would [...]
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Quick, Easy Laundry Room Transformation August 24, 2012
- 5 Reasons We Clutter & Solutions To Stay Ahead of the Clutter Curve May 29, 2012
- 8 Things to do Right Away for an Organized Basement June 27, 2012
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Planning a great summer vacation May 20, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Three tricks for easy decluttering April 23, 2013
- kitchen cleaning: We are a gaggle of volunteers and starting a brand...
- Recommended Site: I delight in the info on your site. thnx!...
- Deb Lee: Thanks for your comment, William. You're right --...
- Lisa: I got here because I am searching to buy more tote...
- Jamie: Great ideas and a great blog I just stumbled on! I...