This post is written by certified professional organizer Tiffany Engler. Put a box (or 2) in the basement that say’s “Donate.” And everyday put at least 5 things in those boxes. If you have stuff on the floor – focus on the floor first, shelves second. Find another 5 things each week that someone else [...]
About Erin Gentry
This is a guest post written by Professional Organizer Lea Schneider from Pensacola FL and owner of OrganizeRightNow.com. Summertime on the boat may be a time to relax but you never want to relax about safety. I’ve been organizing for nearly ten years but only sailing for a year or so. Certification lessons at the [...]
This post is written by certified professional organizer Tiffany Engler. What is clutter? What causes clutter? And how can we solve the most common clutter culprits? In this month’s blog posting, I will share with you the five most common clutter causes, examples of each and simple solutions. #1 Clutter Cause: No ‘home’ Examples: Your [...]
A couple weeks ago, while I was drowning in email, I hear an excited “Erin!” I look up to see an ecstatic, proud Joyce. “I have to show you something,” she said while setting a container down on my desk. I sighed internally. Seriously, she had a box… But then she took off the top… [...]
Here at the office there have been a lot of babies being born and people getting married. A group of us was chatting during one of these celebrations and of course unique gifts became on of the topics of conversations. My co-worker Claire had the brilliant idea below using Bento: “I have been using Bento [...]
This is a guest post written by Professional Organizer Lea Schneider from Pensacola FL and owner of OrganizeRightNow.com There’s got to be a billion dollars’ worth of business done by people just trying to find and buy a piece or part of something. It’s super frustrating to have a blender without a lid or a [...]
This is a guest post written by Certified Professional Organizer Tiffany Engler. I was sitting at my computer the other day, reviewing my 60 or so things that somehow found their way onto my to-do list that week and feeling very overwhelmed by it all. The “old” Tiffany would have trudged through the list and [...]
This is a guest post written by Certified Professional Organizer Tiffany Engler. Have you ever tried to buy a pair of black shoes? I decided I needed a new pair because my current pair found its way into my puppyʼs mouth. So on a whim one day after work I went to the mall. Two [...]
This is a guest post written by Professional Organizer Lea Schneider from Pensacola FL and owner of OrganizeRightNow.com. Hunting for a photo for a scrapbook page, I stumbled upon this cute picture. Of course, the baby is cute (she’s mine so I am prejudiced) but what really caught my eye was the container the tub [...]
This post is written by certified professional organizer Tiffany Engler. Is your refridgerator looking a little scary? Spending time on organizing your fridge may save you money. You will be less likely to buy something you already have andyou may go out to eat less because you can actually find something to eat. Here is [...]
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Quick, Easy Laundry Room Transformation August 24, 2012
- How to organize an odd shaped closet? August 21, 2012
- Organizing Baking Supplies and Snacks March 11, 2013
- Organizing winter scarves, hats, and mittens October 22, 2012
- Planning a great summer vacation May 20, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Three tricks for easy decluttering April 23, 2013
- Amz_gal: where did you get these labels?...
- Deb Lee: Hi Renee, Sorry for the delayed response! I act...
- dermstore lavanila: I just had a baby 2 months ago, a wonderful baby b...
- metal building siding: It's amazing in favor of me to have a site, which...
- Renee Reader: Oh my, that's still 37 tote bags and string-mouth...