If you remember waaay back to January (wow this year has flown!), we launched the Give the Gift of Organization contest asking you to nominate a person or group who is making a difference in their community. Well, a non-profit called Mary’s Room (see the entry here) won. Over the past few months the Rubbermaid […]
About Erin Gentry
This post is written by certified professional organizer Tiffany Engler. Put a box (or 2) in the basement that say’s “Donate.” And everyday put at least 5 things in those boxes. If you have stuff on the floor – focus on the floor first, shelves second. Find another 5 things each week that someone else […]
This is a guest post written by Professional Organizer Lea Schneider from Pensacola FL and owner of OrganizeRightNow.com. Summertime on the boat may be a time to relax but you never want to relax about safety. I’ve been organizing for nearly ten years but only sailing for a year or so. Certification lessons at the […]
This post is written by certified professional organizer Tiffany Engler. What is clutter? What causes clutter? And how can we solve the most common clutter culprits? In this month’s blog posting, I will share with you the five most common clutter causes, examples of each and simple solutions. #1 Clutter Cause: No ‘home’ Examples: Your […]
A couple weeks ago, while I was drowning in email, I hear an excited “Erin!” I look up to see an ecstatic, proud Joyce. “I have to show you something,” she said while setting a container down on my desk. I sighed internally. Seriously, she had a box… But then she took off the top… […]
Here at the office there have been a lot of babies being born and people getting married. A group of us was chatting during one of these celebrations and of course unique gifts became on of the topics of conversations. My co-worker Claire had the brilliant idea below using Bento: “I have been using Bento […]
This is a guest post written by Professional Organizer Lea Schneider from Pensacola FL and owner of OrganizeRightNow.com There’s got to be a billion dollars’ worth of business done by people just trying to find and buy a piece or part of something. It’s super frustrating to have a blender without a lid or a […]
This is a guest post written by Certified Professional Organizer Tiffany Engler. I was sitting at my computer the other day, reviewing my 60 or so things that somehow found their way onto my to-do list that week and feeling very overwhelmed by it all. The “old” Tiffany would have trudged through the list and […]
This is a guest post written by Certified Professional Organizer Tiffany Engler. Have you ever tried to buy a pair of black shoes? I decided I needed a new pair because my current pair found its way into my puppyʼs mouth. So on a whim one day after work I went to the mall. Two […]
This is a guest post written by Professional Organizer Lea Schneider from Pensacola FL and owner of OrganizeRightNow.com. Hunting for a photo for a scrapbook page, I stumbled upon this cute picture. Of course, the baby is cute (she’s mine so I am prejudiced) but what really caught my eye was the container the tub […]
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Four tips to help you get any organizing project done April 10, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...