I had written a blog some time ago about healthy snacking at work. My newest dilemma is snacking while at school. Working an 8-5 job and then rushing to school afterwards (and being there until after 8 pm) makes for a long day, and a very loud, growling stomach. My school campus is filled with […]
About Jamie Baker
I have always been a fan of a good pot roast, but have never had the courage to make one myself. While it's simple enough, I was always fearful that I could mess up a good thing. Well, I threw caution to the wind and finally decided the cool, almost fall weather was ideal for […]
FastTrack Closet System is an alternate installation to our Direct Mount system, which uses back clips, support braces, and other hardware. It is much easier to level the shelving and allows you to move shelving as needed. Below are some tips on FastTrack Closet Installation that should make assembly easier. It is important to know […]
The mercury is rising as summer approaches, and fresh veggies will soon be readily accessible and cheap. A great compliment to a fantastic spread of vegetables is a good, hearty dip. Below is a favorite recipe of mine for a dip that I make all summer for BBQ's, carry-in's, and just to keep at home […]
I had decided that 2010 was the year I wanted to get healthy, and stay healthy. I joined my local YMCA and started the grueling process of working out, eating right, and getting more rest. Find your local YMCA at www.ymca.net. Nearly three months later, I found that my initial regimen just wasn't cutting it. […]
While I love having my own apartment, I struggle to find places for all of my stuff. And, to be quite honest, I didn't realize just how much stuff I had until I tried to find storage space in a one bedroom apartment. What genius do I thank for creating closet doors (how else do […]
Well, I was hoping that the Ohio weather would hold off until Christmas, give a slight dusting, and then melt away to nothing. A girl can dream, right? With going to class at night, I have found that I really need to make sure I have a Winter Survival Kit in my car. There have […]
I have learned, the hard way, that veggies never last as long as I would like them to. I also found that if I don't have them ready-to-eat they go untouched. Actually, they go untouched until I clean my fridge and I end up having to throw away my hard-earned dollar disguised as limp, lifeless celery. As a […]
With the holidays around the corner, I can nearly smell the baked goodness mayhem that will undoubtedly find its way to my hips. As a method to ward off extra holiday pounds, I find that keeping healthy snacks on hand a great way to avoid sugar cravings. The 2 cup Produce Saver,also known as my […]
Configurations and Homefree closets are the perfect answer to a cluttered closet. With no cutting involved, installation is a breeze. For the most part. In working with consumers, a common question regarding these systems is bracket installation. The closet kits offer 2 different depths of shelves,which allows for the two shelves to be overlapped […]
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...