Working in Consumer Services for Rubbermaid I get to hear about all the different types of questions you have regarding our products. So I put together a tip on installing the Wall End Brackets on closet systems. I hope you find it helpful. For installation of the wall end brackets, below are tips on how […]
About Jamie Baker
It seems that no matter the time of year, Rubbermaid Consumer Services receives a number of phone calls regarding animals chewing our refuse containers, sheds, or other outdoor storage items. While this is not a manufacturing issue, it is an irritating one to those who fight the battle. Animals are not attracted to the […]
For the family photographer, because every one knows that one person that manages to capture every second of the day on film, a great gift idea would be our Media Storage Box (holds up to 20 large photo envelopes).
Moving and packing tips using Rubbermaid storage totes
With working in Consumer Services for a few years, summertime is peak season for technical questions with our outdoor product line. There is one scenario that plays over and over throughout the department on the average work day:
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Christ Gospel Church Sister Hicks: Thanks for another great post. Where else may anyb...
- Christ Gospel Church Sister Hicks: Hey very cool site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing ....
- Christ Gospel Church Sister Hicks: It is perfect time to make some plans for the futu...
- Christ Gospel Church Sister Hicks: I am glad to be one of the visitors on this great ...
- Christ Gospel Church Sister Hicks: Is it okay to put a portion of this on my weblog i...