Debbie Rosemont, CPO® – Sammamish, Washington – www.itssimplyplaced.com 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?I have been a Professional Organizer since 2003 when I founded my business, Simply Placed 2) What inspired you to become a CPO®?My passion for helping people and understanding the thought processes behind their habits and actions began years […]
About Jim Deitzel
Theresa Finnigin, Professional Organizer – St. Louis, MO/Southwest Illinois – www.readyaimorganize.com What inspired you to become an organizer?As a child I was never the daughter my mom had to tell “clean your room.” I looked forward to spring break not because I got a week off school but because my mom and I would spend […]
Lea Schneider, Professional Organizer – Pensacola, FL – www.organizerightnow.com How long have you been a professional organizer?Organizing as a career began when I opened Organize & More in Tennessee in early 2003. When I relocated to Florida, the name changed to Organize Right Now LLC. Honestly, I think I’ve been organizing all of my life, […]
Janine Sarna-Jones, CPO® – New York, NY – www.organizeme.info 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?11 years 2) What inspired you to become a CPO?I believe it is an important credential which demonstrates to both clients and colleagues my deep commitment to my profession. 3) What is the most common organizing project you’re […]
Ellen Delap CPO – Kingwood, TX (suburb of Houston, TX)www.professional-organizer.com How long have you been a professional organizer?10 years What inspired you to become a CPO?I wanted to make a difference in people’s lives every day. As a former teacher, I think of organizing as a teachable skill. Working one on one with my clients, […]
Guest Post By:Deb Lee, CPO – Upper Marlboro, MD – www.dallisonlee.com Recently, over 600 professional organizers descended on Columbus, Ohio for the 22nd Annual Conference and Organizing Exposition hosted by the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO). There were attendees from California, Florida, New Zealand, Texas, and other far reaching places. When the conference doesn’t […]
Cathi Nelson, Personal Photo Organizer – West Hartford, CT – www.personal-photo-organizer.com 1) What is a PPO?We call ourselves Personal Photo Organizers because the personal is key. This is a new industry that did not exist until recently. Two and a half years ago I started to realize that people were becoming lost and overwhelmed by […]
Last week was a whirlwind. Lauren (@rubbermaidtwo), Erin (@rubbermaiderin) and I (@rubbermaid) just got back from the 2010 National Association of Professional Organizers Annual Tradeshow & Convention. Rubbermaid, along with our sister company Dymo, had a booth where we displayed the latest and greatest in kitchen organization. Our booth featured a bunch of products that […]
By Allison Carter, CPO® – www.TheProfessionalOrganizer.com Living in a small-ish house has some advantages and disadvantages. On the plus side, the utility bills are low, there is less to clean, and it keeps me from acquiring more stuff than you need. On the down side, there just isn’t much room for the stuff you DO […]
This guest post was written by Janine Adams, CPO® One of the things that tends to hold people back when they think about getting organized is that they look around, see a bunch of clutter and think they need to put aside a whole weekend in order to do the whole project. And they don’t […]
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...