Are you a camper, backpacker or outdoors type person? If so, you probably own one or more sleeping bags.
About Jim Deitzel
Tip No. 33 – In the Winter, travel with at least one bag of sand and a small shovel in the trunk; store sand in an 8-gallon Action Packer container to prevent spills. Tip No. 34 – Keep a small de-icing spray in purse or briefcase to loosen frozen locks. Tip No. 35 – Tools […]
For me, a typical Sunday morning starts off with a wonderful espresso. I’d love to say that I grind the beans fresh each time but that’s not the case anymore. I typically grind a cup or two of beans at a time. This will last a few weeks before I have to pull out the […]
As some of you have seen I’ve been posting tips from an old Rubbermaid brochure called 1,001 Solutions for Better Living. I hope you’re finding these helpful. What would be even better is to hear your tips and solutions. Just use the comment link below to submit some of your favorite tips. I look forward […]
Tip No. 24 – Carry damp washclothes in a sealed Takealongs food storage container for quick wipes. Tip No. 25 – Investing in portable audio players or game systems for kids can help keep things quiet on long trips. Store audio and gaming gear in a small portable totes. Tip No. 26 – Fill Litterless […]
As promised, below are a few additional tips from the Rubbermaid 1001 Solutions for Better Living brochure. Tip No. 10 – Large plastic toys and furniture are a smart choice for basement play areas as they are easy to keep clean. Tip No. 11 – If you keep canned goods in the basement, invest in […]
Tip No. 1 – Divide the attic into sections; store specific things in certain areas (sports equipment in one area), or divide by seasons (summer things in one corner, winter in another). Tip No. 2 – Color code supplies, holiday organizer boxes, storage totes and clear totes with colored lids make it easy to separate […]
As you probably know, Rubbermaid has been designing and manufacturing storage and organization products and solutions for decades. During this time we’ve published numerous tips & solutions that aid in the organizational process. A few weeks ago a co-worker was going through some archives. She found a great brochure titled "1,001 Solutions for Better Living" […]
I’ve been working at Rubbermaid for a few years now and I’ve worked on many web projects surrounding our Configurations / Homefree closet products. I knew it was a nice product and that there were lots of nice features but I never got around to installing a closet kit.
Need help designing your closet? Look no further. Rubbermaid has just launched the Rubbermaid Closet Designer to aid with choosing just the right closet configuration.
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Christ Gospel Church Sister Hicks: Thanks for another great post. Where else may anyb...
- Christ Gospel Church Sister Hicks: Hey very cool site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing ....
- Christ Gospel Church Sister Hicks: It is perfect time to make some plans for the futu...
- Christ Gospel Church Sister Hicks: I am glad to be one of the visitors on this great ...
- Christ Gospel Church Sister Hicks: Is it okay to put a portion of this on my weblog i...