Are you a camper, backpacker or outdoors type person? If so, you probably own one or more sleeping bags.
About Jim Deitzel
Tip No. 33 – In the Winter, travel with at least one bag of sand and a small shovel in the trunk; store sand in an 8-gallon Action Packer container to prevent spills. Tip No. 34 – Keep a small de-icing spray in purse or briefcase to loosen frozen locks. Tip No. 35 – Tools [...]
For me, a typical Sunday morning starts off with a wonderful espresso. I’d love to say that I grind the beans fresh each time but that’s not the case anymore. I typically grind a cup or two of beans at a time. This will last a few weeks before I have to pull out the [...]
As some of you have seen I’ve been posting tips from an old Rubbermaid brochure called 1,001 Solutions for Better Living. I hope you’re finding these helpful. What would be even better is to hear your tips and solutions. Just use the comment link below to submit some of your favorite tips. I look forward [...]
Tip No. 24 – Carry damp washclothes in a sealed Takealongs food storage container for quick wipes. Tip No. 25 – Investing in portable audio players or game systems for kids can help keep things quiet on long trips. Store audio and gaming gear in a small portable totes. Tip No. 26 – Fill Litterless [...]
As promised, below are a few additional tips from the Rubbermaid 1001 Solutions for Better Living brochure. Tip No. 10 – Large plastic toys and furniture are a smart choice for basement play areas as they are easy to keep clean. Tip No. 11 – If you keep canned goods in the basement, invest in [...]
Tip No. 1 – Divide the attic into sections; store specific things in certain areas (sports equipment in one area), or divide by seasons (summer things in one corner, winter in another). Tip No. 2 – Color code supplies, holiday organizer boxes, storage totes and clear totes with colored lids make it easy to separate [...]
As you probably know, Rubbermaid has been designing and manufacturing storage and organization products and solutions for decades. During this time we’ve published numerous tips & solutions that aid in the organizational process. A few weeks ago a co-worker was going through some archives. She found a great brochure titled "1,001 Solutions for Better Living" [...]
I’ve been working at Rubbermaid for a few years now and I’ve worked on many web projects surrounding our Configurations / Homefree closet products. I knew it was a nice product and that there were lots of nice features but I never got around to installing a closet kit.
Need help designing your closet? Look no further. Rubbermaid has just launched the Rubbermaid Closet Designer to aid with choosing just the right closet configuration.
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Quick, Easy Laundry Room Transformation August 24, 2012
- How to organize an odd shaped closet? August 21, 2012
- Organizing winter scarves, hats, and mittens October 22, 2012
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Planning a great summer vacation May 20, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Three tricks for easy decluttering April 23, 2013
- dermstore lavanila: I just had a baby 2 months ago, a wonderful baby b...
- metal building siding: It's amazing in favor of me to have a site, which...
- Renee Reader: Oh my, that's still 37 tote bags and string-mouth...
- Renee Reader: I really like the idea of using a vase or glass ja...
- Barney: I agree! Please make these and the larger totel...