This guest post was written by Aleigh, @GoodwillSP, from Goodwill Industries of the Southern Piedmont. Spring is almost here (the official start to the season is March 20)—and with it comes the perfect excuse to freshen up your home. Spring cleaning isn’t just about cleaning, though; it’s also about organizing and de-cluttering, so that when […]
About Jim Deitzel
Geralin Thomas, CPO – Cary, NC – www.metropolitanorganizing.com 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?I joined NAPO, North Carolina in August of 2003 and consider that my “official” start date. Before that, I was on the ‘friends and family plan’, meaning I helped friends and relatives who knew I loved organizing people’s time, […]
Yesterday Lauren, Erin and I had the chance to be a guest on a Blog Talk Radio show with Bonnie Joy Dewkett (TheJoyfulOrg).
Melissa Smallwood – Falling Waters, WV – www.organizedlifebydesign.com 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?This has been my full time profession for three years. 2) What inspired you to become a PO?I am your typical (recovering) Type A personality and realized that many people don’t come by organization as naturally as I do. […]
Sometimes what seems like a large project ends up being a simple quick task. For a long time I've been bothered by my entryway coat/shoe closet. It was always cluttered and we could never find what we wanted quickly. It was also a blackhole for hats, gloves and other miscellaneous items. But this past […]
Tanna Clark, Professional OrganizerComplete Organizing SolutionsOrganizing in the Greater Nashville area and online! 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?I have been organizing what seems like all my life! I became a professional and started Complete Organizing Solutions 3 years ago. 2) What inspired you to become a professional organizer?I can't say that […]
Kitchen Organizing Blog Talk Radio Show with Professional Organizer Julie Sprouse Verleger of The Organized Home
Yesterday Lauren, Erin and I participated in a Blog Talk Radio show with professional organizer Julie Sprouse Verleger of The Organized Home. We talked about Rubbermaid products that can help you get your kitchen drawers, cabinets, pantry and food storage containers in order. Be sure to take a listen. It was a fun show. You […]
Liz Jenkins :: www.afreshspace.com:: Home Staging :: Professional Organizing :: Project Management:: National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO):: NAWBO Nashville Board of Directors 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?I've been an organizer for 4 years. 2) What is the most common organizing project you’re hired to do?Home offices & papers (piles and […]
It's amazing how a year can go by so quickly but the work day never ends Today I was reviewing the posts from a year ago and was shocked to see the post "My Garage Makeover – Six Months Later". It seems like only yesterday I was working on this project. But even more amazing […]
CONGRATULATIONS TO SONYA OF PENNYPINCHINGPARENT.COM. SHE WAS THE WINNER OF THE RUBBERMAID EASY FIND LIDS 20PC FOOD STORAGE SET. It's been a little while since I've posted but I have a good excuse. We have so many new bloggers on the Rubbermaid Adventures in Organization blog I haven't had to write a post. But… I've […]
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Organizing Baking Supplies and Snacks March 11, 2013
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What product would you suggest to store wrapping supplies, including large rolls, bows, tags, bags, etc.? January 2, 2013
- How do we store tools and bulky outdoor gear we use approx 2x per month? We have a narrow, deep closet. September 9, 2013
- De-junk your junk drawer! September 7, 2013
- My very small kitchen needs help with recycling September 6, 2013
- How do you store all of your odd shaped bakeware pans? September 4, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...