THIS GUEST POST WAS WRITTEN BY Andrea at Your Table Gourmet I admit it. I am a food storage snob. Had you told me a year ago I would have this attitude, I wouldn't have even believed you. Before you judge me too harshly, though, please consider that I put food storage containers through a […]
About Jim Deitzel
Today is the annual Rubbermaid Halloween Spooktacular. The office is buzzing with holiday spirit. I'm going to be taking photos all day long and posting them to our Flickr account. Keep checking back throughout the day for updates. I'll try to keep this post updated too. Below are just a few of the photos so […]
Angie Weid – Professional organizer and Rocket scientist of Organized Solutions – Temperance, MI – www.iorganizeyou.com 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?Wow! It was officially 5 years this past September, though my friends and family say I’ve been doing it my whole life. 2) What inspired you to become a professional organizer?After […]
OK, maybe the title is a little misleading. This isn't about keeping all your office supplies organized. Just a helpful tip on keeping small miscellaneous items such as binder clips and file folder labels organized. When I moved into my work space at Rubbermaid I inherited a fair amount of binder clips and file […]
It's time to look back 12 months and see what we were writing about last October. I know I keep saying this but looking back is so much fun! We had a bunch of great posts last October. Below are just a few that stand out. Halloween Pumpkin Dip Recipe – October is always such […]
THIS SWEEPSTAKES HAS ENDED Yesterday we launched a sweepstakes on the new Rubbermaid.com website. It's called the 'Rubbermaid Reviews & Ratings Sweepstakes'. Last year around this time we did a similar sweepstakes and the prize package included some coolers, Blue Ice, and some other tailgating type products. This year the prize package is a […]
Laura Leist, CPO, CRTS – Snohomish, WA – www.eliminatechaos.com, President – National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO), Author – Eliminate Chaos: The 10-Step Process to Organize Your Home & Life 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?Going on 10 years. 2) What inspired you to become a CPO?I wanted our clients to know […]
Bonnie Joy Dewkett – The Joyful Organizer® – Ridgefield, Connecticut – www.thejoyfulorganizer.com 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?I’ve really spent my whole life organizing! It started out with organizing my toys and our kitchen pantry as a child, and evolved into organizing friends and co-workers as I got older. As more and […]
I'm going to start this post by admitting I got too busy in August to create the 'A Year Ago in August 2008' post. But I'm back for September. Once again I get a kick out of looking through our posts from last year. We had posts from guest bloggers, our consumer services team, product […]
Audrey Thomas, a.k.a. Organized Audrey, CPO®Minneapolis, MN – www.OrganizedAudrey.com 1) How long have you been a professional organizer?I began a professional speaking business nearly 18 years ago. As I addressed audiences on the topic of Home and Office organization, people often sheepishly asked me if I would ever consider coming to their home to help […]
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Four tips to help you get any organizing project done April 10, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...