At the first of the year – I decided to (once again) tackle the goal of eating healthier, exercising more and in general trying to be more fit. Jazzercise is my exercise option of choice. Every year during this time they run a weight reduction program called “Jazz it off” that offers moral support and […]
Ok, I have a couple of confessions. First confession: I come to blogging reluctantly. The thought of blogging has always seemed like one more thing to keep up with in my already very full life. But with some encouragement from my colleagues I’ve decided to take the plunge. (I consider it an opportunity for personal […]
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...