At the first of the year – I decided to (once again) tackle the goal of eating healthier, exercising more and in general trying to be more fit. Jazzercise is my exercise option of choice. Every year during this time they run a weight reduction program called “Jazz it off” that offers moral support and […]
Ok, I have a couple of confessions. First confession: I come to blogging reluctantly. The thought of blogging has always seemed like one more thing to keep up with in my already very full life. But with some encouragement from my colleagues I’ve decided to take the plunge. (I consider it an opportunity for personal […]
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Organizing Baking Supplies and Snacks March 11, 2013
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What product would you suggest to store wrapping supplies, including large rolls, bows, tags, bags, etc.? January 2, 2013
- How do we store tools and bulky outdoor gear we use approx 2x per month? We have a narrow, deep closet. September 9, 2013
- De-junk your junk drawer! September 7, 2013
- My very small kitchen needs help with recycling September 6, 2013
- How do you store all of your odd shaped bakeware pans? September 4, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...