So, one of the tips I learned from our professional organizer friends is to use visual cues to help you organize. Example….for kids, use photos so they can easily identify contents. For office, label file folders and tabs certain colors so it becomes easier to recognize things you need based on first sight. For putting things […]
About Lauren Spahr
Our Organization University team recently hosted a stealth attack…..Organization Day. Knowing that dedicating time to setting up systems and maintainence is key, we wanted to provide a time and all the tools our employees would need. We put a company wide meeting on the calendar and once everyone showed up….surpise!!! We hired two local Professional Organization […]
This guest post was written by Pauline Petrillo who works in our Research & Development group. When you think of being environmentally friendly in the office, you think about reducing paper usage, meal supplies & scrap, saving energy and commuting for employees. At Rubbermaid, we also have to think about how to recycle different parts […]
This is a guest post by Megan Murphy, who is our brand manager for indoor home waste. In the past, I always created a 3-ring binder and printed out all sorts of information related to a new product launch. Now, I am using One Note and I love it! It is so easy to compile […]
This guest post was written by Pauline Petrillo, who works in our R & D department I love Rubbermaid’s new .5 cup Premier food storage containers! Sure, they’re tiny and cute (and that was good enough for me). But recently I found the perfect use for them! They are the ideal size for storing […]
Two years ago, I purchased a handmade coffee mug at The Festival In The Park which is a little Arts / Crafts fair in my neighborhood. I love things made by local vendors and I thought it was a beautiful piece of art that would be a nice addition to start my morning. I realized […]
I have been pretty good about converting to reusable shopping bags. I love my canvas ones that I take to the grocery store. In addition to being friendlier to the environment and reducing waste, they hold more groceries, don't fall over, and allow me to take everything into the house in one trip without pinching my fingers. […]
This guest post is written by Megan Murphy who is one of our Brand Managers. In my locker at work, I always have a food storage container and a water bottle at the ready. Instead of using paper goods or disposable plastic I rely on using my Rubbermaid products over and over again, reducing waste. […]
I love photos. I fill my home with them because I like to remember certain special times with people. I always tried to select my most favorite memory. Example: instead of having 12 different photos as a bridesmaid with friends getting married, I selected my favorite particular occasion with them. With one of my girl friends, I picked […]
So, in my last post I mentioned my fiance and I are moving. We are preparing for the big move and at the same time planning a wedding the weekend before we leave. We wanted to do it before we left the U.S. since planning a wedding from abroad would drive me nuts, but it […]
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Four tips to help you get any organizing project done April 10, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...