Hello friends! I have an announcement…..I'm moving! My fiance got a job in Switzerland so we will be packing up our house and moving across the pond. I promise that my organization days are not over. I have already promised Erin posts on small space living and how they organize things in Europe. That is, […]
About Lauren Spahr
One of my worst habits is not labeling CDs or DVDs or jump drives at work and at home. At the time, I think I won't ever forget what the contents are and I'll get around to labeling before I do. Inevitably, in the end, I accumulate a little pile of unknown disks and jump […]
In previous posts about Organization Bootcamp, I have talked about how we really take organization to heart in our office and how we continually education our employees on the principles of organization. One of the other ways we bring this to life is to give local charities Organizational Makeovers. This way, we get to 1-Help Great […]
I recently purchased a new Mac for home use. It is my second Mac and being the organizing dork that I am, I am a huge fan of some of the new software features. New iPhoto has Face recognition. So, after "training" it to recognize faces, it tags each photo with the people who are in it. So, now […]
At Rubbermaid, we really believe in order to develop products that help our consumers keep their lives in order, we have to really take organization to heart. We recently opened up Organization University, which is meant to conduct courses for our own employees to get the education on how to get and stay organized. I […]
A few weeks ago, one of the Rubbermaid Personalized Organizing plan projects was to get ready for tax time. I really liked the tip to keep one tax folder for the year and everything tax-related should go into it. I also plan to keep this post-it handy to check-off as statements come in, so that […]
I wanted to share with you a quick organizing tip. Spend 15 mintues creating a Donation Station. This piece of advice is one we hear often and it stuck with me. Simply create a permanent home for donations in your house. People suggest making this a bag or cardboard box, or something that you wouldn't […]
As a person with a really bad memory, I have always been reliant on a list to keep track of things I have to do. I am fascinated by how different people keep different styles of to-do lists. Some people keep it all electronically, some on a one-sheeter, some in a daily planner and others in an […]
I wanted to share my Home Office layout. I love Pottery Barn furniture for the home office because it is modular and I was able to pick pieces to fit my needs. I have had it about 6 years. Below is a diagram of how I stay organized: 1- Adjustable Shelving – helps for […]
I love to cook. On weeks I am not traveling, I tried up to 3-4 new recipes. I have struggled with organization in the past of these. Do you group by type? Or by frequently used? At my mom's house in Virginia, she has a traditional recipe book. Except when she uses them, they […]
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...