So, with my OCD organization tendencies, I find my friend Randi’s closet slightly scary. I am going to give her an Extreme Rubbermaid Closet Makeover in the next few weeks, and would love your advice on what we should do with the space. Here is the info: Her closet is about 8-10’ long and about […]
About Lauren Spahr
I love to entertain at my house but over the years, I’ve had a problem keeping up with all of the “stuff” that went along with entertaining.
One of the things I keep in my totes (since I don’t have a garage) are nuts, bolts, screws and nails sorted and stored inside of Rubbermaid Premier food storage containers.
As a result, I had to maximize my laundry room to accommodate for laundry needs, as well as the items that were traditionally kept in the garage.
A low-cost jewelry organization system created to hang necklaces and earrings for easy access.
I have always been interested in crafts and projects from painting, to scrapbooking to jewelry-making.
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- javhd free pornjavhd free porn: It's an remarkable post in support of all the o...
- movers mississauga ontario: movers mississauga ontario …...
- Adam\'s Extension: Adam's Extension …...
- javhd free porn: It's remarkable to go to see this website and rea...
- free download for windows 7: free download for windows 7 [...]the time to stud...