I finally realized that I needed to tackle my sink kitchen cabinet when I bought another pack of sponges because I could not find the almost full one I had under the sink. The kitchen sink cabinet has always frustrated me since it tends to be a catchall area for cleaning chemicals, cleaning rags, dusters, […]
About Leigh Boone
Every health magazine I’ve ever read has told me to "drink more water”. The problem is that I just don’t like the taste of plain water. I need some flavor to enjoy consuming it at home or on the go. To improve my water intake, I’ve decide to make my own naturally flavored water and […]
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- Three tricks for easy decluttering April 23, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...