Greg and Rachel are dear friends who got a Roughneck shed last winter. Below is what Greg has to say about their new shed. Here is the pic of the shed in their backyard. GREG WROTE… “As new homeowners, my wife and I didn’t know what we were getting ourselves into. We had to combine two […]
About Megan GI'm a easy-going, hard-working, sport-loving gal from Michigan who is proud of her midwestern roots. Graphic designer by trade and a sports fanatic by heart. My friends tell me, "Meg, you need to slow down!" but usually I don't listen :) Some of my favorite things include traveling, playing and coaching volleyball, going to sporting events, going to the beach, finding new ways to be creative, seeing new places, and helping people and the environment.
I was having a hard time deciding what to do with all of the things I used to post on our old [magnetic] fridge. With our new one being stainless, the front is not magnetic. I asked for your help in this post, and between your blog and facebook comments, I got some great ideas! […]
Do you remember how much trash there was when you moved in/out from college? How crazy, overflowingly full the dumpsters were? I follow a blog from the website Earth911, and I was happy to find this story about Arizona State University and a program they have in place as students start to move out for the […]
Thanks to our fridge breaking down, we made an unplanned appliance purchase last weekend. Our fridge was not super old, but not super new by any means. You can see the old fridge from this post about fridge organization. (Scroll down to see mine – a white double-door fridge.) As you will see from the photo, […]
Yes, it was ambitious. Yes, we planned on doing it over our holiday break. Yes, we have had the product for a long time and just kept talking about it…and talking about it…But we finally just woke up on Saturday and said, "Let's redo the closet today." So we did. Here is the before video: […]
Being a graphic designer, I admittedly [and unfortunately] use a lot of paper. I try to only print when I need to and use both sides of pieces when I can. One thing that has helped me do this is my scrap paper stash. It started as a small pile under my monitor, but now […]
One [simple] green thing that some places are doing that spreads their brand name and saves consumers money is offering incentives for reusable cups. Zoe's Kitchen is a case in point. They offer branded reusable/travel cups for purchase (= distributing brand material that communicates their value in green initiatives), and when you bring it back […]
This weekend I had to figure out what to bring to a family dinner. As I rummage through the fridge, I found a new tub of hummus. Perfect! (I already had some pita bread. Bonus!) Most of the time I would take it in the container that it comes in…because it's just family, and they […]
As you might have seen, I have another stash at my desk – that post here. This bag stash is a little more incognito. When I moved to a new cube, I realized that I was using a step stool for my footrest that actually belonged to someone else who was letting me borrow it […]
I recently moved to a new desk/cube at work. It was a great opportunity to go through all of my things/files/samples/drawers and purge what I could and organize the rest. In my new space I ended up with this "slot" of space between my filing drawer and my computer tower. I hated to see the […]
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Organizing Baking Supplies and Snacks March 11, 2013
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What product would you suggest to store wrapping supplies, including large rolls, bows, tags, bags, etc.? January 2, 2013
- How do we store tools and bulky outdoor gear we use approx 2x per month? We have a narrow, deep closet. September 9, 2013
- De-junk your junk drawer! September 7, 2013
- My very small kitchen needs help with recycling September 6, 2013
- How do you store all of your odd shaped bakeware pans? September 4, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...