I never knew how much of a problem it would be if I put the wrong thing in my recycling bin. I always figured, "hey, I'll test it out. If the recycling guys pick it up, then I can recycle it. If they don't take it, then I'll know for next time." Well…I guess that's […]
I took home the new Reveal spray mop last weekend to try out. I wanted to clean up since my family was coming in to town. Well, I didn't have a chance to actually use the mop. My niece and nephew were fighting to take turns mopping the kitchen floor! I've never seen anything like […]
So, here it is – our previously disorganized laundry room (a.k.a. utility closet, first floor storage facility, and dog room.) One of the main issues with this room was that we couldn't use this really cool laundry chute. If we used it, the clothes would drop onto this shelf and then drop into the middle […]
We were having issues finding things, especially meat, in our freezer. We did one quick and easy thing and it has helped us easily access our frozen meats. We placed this large Rubbermaid container in the freezer and all of our meat is placed in here. It has really helped us quickly find and […]
So, how do people at Rubbermaid recycle? I was curious, so I asked around. At my house, we used to put all the empty recycling items on the edge of the island as we were finished with them. I became frustrated with the recycling clutter that continually gathered on the island in our kitchen. It […]
I am so glad that Lorie Marrero, a professional organizer, came to visit our office recently. She gave us awesome insights on how she helps people organize. However, the most exciting thing for me was that she told us how she uses our Spring Bag (designed for gathering outdoor leaves and yard debris). She uses it while […]
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Four tips to help you get any organizing project done April 10, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...