It felt so good to reheat my left overs in my new Rubbermaid Glass Easy Find Lids Storage Containers. Seriously, right from the fridge…remove the lid, microwave, serve and it is super easy to clean. I definitely need more hassel free experiences like this with a toddler & baby to keep me busy. Here's a picture of [...]
About Virginia Murray
Well, as many people do, my neighbors love Rubbermaid food storage containers. I am so fortunate to have wonderful neighbors that are so supportive and have become close friends over the years. During the holidays, they came by and dropped off homemade cookies that they baked. Unfortunately, I am not a good baker (nor cook) [...]
I decided to organize my laundry room. My main focus was the closet in my laundry room which also becomes a "utility room for supplies" for my home. I hadn't looked at this closet since we moved in over 6 years ago, so it was definitely time for this project too! Well, not only did [...]
Finally, during this past holiday break, I had time to catch up on house projects! I have to say, I didn't know where to begin and my list of things to do was growing. Being a working mom of a 2 yr old toddler AND expecting my second child makes it quite challenging in finding time these [...]
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Quick, Easy Laundry Room Transformation August 24, 2012
- How to organize an odd shaped closet? August 21, 2012
- Organizing winter scarves, hats, and mittens October 22, 2012
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Planning a great summer vacation May 20, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Three tricks for easy decluttering April 23, 2013
- dermstore lavanila: I just had a baby 2 months ago, a wonderful baby b...
- metal building siding: It's amazing in favor of me to have a site, which...
- Renee Reader: Oh my, that's still 37 tote bags and string-mouth...
- Renee Reader: I really like the idea of using a vase or glass ja...
- Barney: I agree! Please make these and the larger totel...