Costumes! How fun! The size of your room will determine the type and size of storage units you can use. That said, one of the easiest ways to store clothing is to hang them on garment racks. You may want to consider a rack that gives you extra storage space like this one that has […]
I have a costume room to organize and few resources. How do I organize hundreds of dresses, pants, skirts, purses, with a very small budget?
Toys can take over every room in the house so finding the right solutions is key to keeping an organized home. Keep in mind that no matter what storage container you use, always, always, label! Here are a few things to consider: Group all similar toys together (e.g., all duplos together, all small legos together, […]
Small bedrooms can be a challenge, but there is one thing – or maybe four – that you have on your side – walls. If you’re tight on space, use your walls to strategically mount shelving and hooks. You’ll keep the floor clear and be able to find what you’re looking for. But, wait! Walls aren’t […]
I need to organize the cleaning products under my kitchen sink. The sink is in the corner of the kitchen.
There are a couple products that will help you keep all your cleaning supplies in order. Consider using plastic bins (just in case something spills), especially the ones that slide out to make it easier for you reach. Check out the Rubbermaid Slide ‘n Stack Sliding Baskets, and for sponges and smaller items, try the […]
Hi NY Mom! Having the right storage solution is key to maintaining order. And, though all your closets may seem like they need attention, try to focus on one closet at a time so that you don’t get overwhelmed. You may want to start with closet that is used most often and then: Pick a […]
That’s a great question. Here’s what you need to do first – understand and accept that you can’t! BUT, there are a few things you can do to make like a bit easier for everyone involved: Agree to keep common or shared spaces neat and organized, like the guest bathroom, kitchen, living, and/or dining areas. […]
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Organizing Baking Supplies and Snacks March 11, 2013
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What product would you suggest to store wrapping supplies, including large rolls, bows, tags, bags, etc.? January 2, 2013
- How do we store tools and bulky outdoor gear we use approx 2x per month? We have a narrow, deep closet. September 9, 2013
- De-junk your junk drawer! September 7, 2013
- My very small kitchen needs help with recycling September 6, 2013
- How do you store all of your odd shaped bakeware pans? September 4, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...