Clear totes are great for storing items in all areas of the home. They let you to see exactly what’s inside, which can be really helpful when you’re rushing around. Adding a label (even though you can see the contents) can also help on those very hectic days. Of course, if you prefer using colored [...]
This post is written by certified professional organizer Tiffany Engler. Put a box (or 2) in the basement that say’s “Donate.” And everyday put at least 5 things in those boxes. If you have stuff on the floor – focus on the floor first, shelves second. Find another 5 things each week that someone else [...]
By now many of you have heard about my organizational to-do list. Basically I preplanned the projects I should be doing in advance and now I'm trying to stay on schedule. Some tasks require large scale organization endeavors, while others are merely upkeep. For November I tackled my basement. Down in the dungeon (it's unfinished) I'm [...]
Help me as I try to plan a garage sale to organize my mom’s basement
You may remember an older post of mine about helping out with Samaritan House's basement where I sometimes volunteer. Samaritan house is a homeless shelter that allows guests to recover from hospital stays. The home was donated but is a bit older so storage space is definitely at a minimum throughout the house so the basement tends to get the [...]
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Quick, Easy Laundry Room Transformation August 24, 2012
- How to organize an odd shaped closet? August 21, 2012
- Organizing winter scarves, hats, and mittens October 22, 2012
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Planning a great summer vacation May 20, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Three tricks for easy decluttering April 23, 2013
- dermstore lavanila: I just had a baby 2 months ago, a wonderful baby b...
- metal building siding: It's amazing in favor of me to have a site, which...
- Renee Reader: Oh my, that's still 37 tote bags and string-mouth...
- Renee Reader: I really like the idea of using a vase or glass ja...
- Barney: I agree! Please make these and the larger totel...