This sweepstakes is now over. Thank you for trying to enter. To view more ways you can win, please see the full schedule of activites here: http://www.rubbermaid.com/Pages/organizing-bonanza.aspx The correct answer to the question is: "Removing everything and clearing out the clutter" Day five of our ORGANIZING SPREE is all about small organizing projects you can [...]
One of the areas that I always like to keep organized is my bathroom vanity. Part of the reason is I tend to sleep past my alarm and DO NOT have time in the morning to search for things Recently, my under the sink organization had started to annoy me. The way I had is [...]
While I love having my own apartment, I struggle to find places for all of my stuff. And, to be quite honest, I didn't realize just how much stuff I had until I tried to find storage space in a one bedroom apartment. What genius do I thank for creating closet doors (how else do [...]
The "Life is Changing" saga continues. The big spaces, like the bedrooms and garage have been tidied, but there's alot of work to do in a couple closets. But more troubling is under the cabinets. How can a space so small gather such an array of clutter? Situation: two girls shared a bathroom. Older daughter moved [...]
We have an item in our kitchen product portfolio called Slide & Stack. Every time we switch our color offering, they do a giveaway of the outdated colors in our office. Over the years, I have collected a ton of these, and I was joking with our product manager, Alissa, that I had one in every room [...]
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Quick, Easy Laundry Room Transformation August 24, 2012
- How to organize an odd shaped closet? August 21, 2012
- Organizing Baking Supplies and Snacks March 11, 2013
- Organizing winter scarves, hats, and mittens October 22, 2012
- Planning a great summer vacation May 20, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Three tricks for easy decluttering April 23, 2013
- Amz_gal: where did you get these labels?...
- Deb Lee: Hi Renee, Sorry for the delayed response! I act...
- dermstore lavanila: I just had a baby 2 months ago, a wonderful baby b...
- metal building siding: It's amazing in favor of me to have a site, which...
- Renee Reader: Oh my, that's still 37 tote bags and string-mouth...