Storing your makeup isn’t really different from how you might store your food in the pantry. You want to have the makeup that you use regularly close at hand and you can put the special occasion stuff in more remote spaces. If your makeup is a jumbled mess, here’s what I recommend: Start by weeding […]
Our bathrooms typically contain a large quantity of small items and it’s pretty easy for chaos to reign. But with fairly little effort, you can create and maintain an organized bathroom that’s a pleasure to use (and to look at). Here are six steps to get you there: Start with a purge. Most bathrooms have […]
I finally realized that I needed to tackle my sink kitchen cabinet when I bought another pack of sponges because I could not find the almost full one I had under the sink. The kitchen sink cabinet has always frustrated me since it tends to be a catchall area for cleaning chemicals, cleaning rags, dusters, […]
Working here at Rubbermaid, lots of people ask me what my favorite organization product is. My answers always vary slightly, depending on which product I'm currently using or enjoying. Today? I am TOTALLY in love with our mesh drawer organizers! As a chick, I have tons of makeup, lotions and potions to keep me looking […]
We have an item in our kitchen product portfolio called Slide & Stack. Every time we switch our color offering, they do a giveaway of the outdated colors in our office. Over the years, I have collected a ton of these, and I was joking with our product manager, Alissa, that I had one in every room […]
- How to organize and display a jewelry collection (and make it look pretty!) February 14, 2013
- Organizing Baking Supplies and Snacks March 11, 2013
- How Do I Organize My 2 Car Garage? February 21, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- What product would you suggest to store wrapping supplies, including large rolls, bows, tags, bags, etc.? January 2, 2013
- How do we store tools and bulky outdoor gear we use approx 2x per month? We have a narrow, deep closet. September 9, 2013
- De-junk your junk drawer! September 7, 2013
- My very small kitchen needs help with recycling September 6, 2013
- How do you store all of your odd shaped bakeware pans? September 4, 2013
- What is the best way to organize good china and silverware as well as paper supplies for formal dinners and casual parties? August 30, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...