For me, the time change always signifies the beginning of the holiday season (that and Starbucks red coffee cups). And with this busy time comes the annual question… to send out holiday cards or just receive? Take a look at these tips for organizing your holiday card send out (and let me know how you […]
Even though we’re already in the thick of travel season, there’s still time to get this category under control. And if you’re anything like me, you want the packing process to go as smooth as possible without worrying, “what am I forgetting to pack?” By creating a go-to spot for all things travel, you’ll be […]
Since you have thousands to look through, I would suggest doing a first pass with the photos which will allow you to see what categories you have (and which ones are a priority to get in order). Set aside an afternoon, pull up a favorite playlist on iTunes and get started. You’ll need some no-frills […]
A walk-in pantry (while a luxury) can quickly become a burden if it’s not run like a well-oiled machine. With so much space, all of the shelves in the walk-in can attract clutter in no time if not zoned out properly. I like to organize a walk-in pantry similar to a grocery store with each […]
Not every entryway is created equal—leaving us homeowners and renters left to decide how to make this small space functional. When we moved into our apartment, there was barely an entryway to speak of. The front door literally opens to the living room. But I love a challenge and made the most of our ‘faux […]
Even though I’ve never been to your home, I bet there are 5 categories of belongings that you could purge right now. And while I usually promote taking the time to organize an entire zone, cabinet or drawer, it’s always helpful to start small and maintain your collections of things. Purging these items can also […]
The challenge with organizing a craft room is usually all the small odds and ends that need to have a home so that you can find them when you need them. I also find that one has to come up with solutions for housing odd-sized items like poster-board paper and tools. Using the organizing principle, […]
One of my favorite jobs as a Professional Organizer is getting a call from a client to organize a closet. Whether it’s the entryway, clothes or office storage closet, it’s super rewarding and often-times, a one day job. And when a client sees quick results, they are often inspired to keep it up and it […]
The holiday season is the only time of year (I know) that can make an organized person spiral out of control. Catalogs amp up their distribution, our social calendar triples instantly and it seems that the kitchen becomes the dumping ground for just about anything. It’s no wonder time flies because we’re so busy just […]
- Organize those cleaning supplies! May 2, 2013
- Handling the influx of kids’ artwork August 28, 2013
- How Do I Even BEGIN Dejunking My Garage? May 2, 2013
- Four tips to help you get any organizing project done April 10, 2013
- What is my best solution for organizing snacks, cereals, etc. inside a kitchen cabinet? We have several different shape bags of individual snacks and treats May 17, 2013
- The power of the morning routine December 19, 2013
- Five quick organizing projects December 19, 2013
- Declutter your front closet December 19, 2013
- Give clutter-free gifts this season December 19, 2013
- Organize your gift wrap December 19, 2013
- Ellie: I have a pair of rotating stand with cup holders, ...
- Marcel: It's great that you are getting ideas from this a...
- kohls coupons: My brother suggested I might like this website. He...
- Triller: Independent movie companies are proving the huge s...
- muurstickers babykamer: There are actually a whole lot of details like tha...